Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

Why bother???

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2020, 08:23 AM
Thumbs down Why bother???

This forum CAN'T be for just "entertainment purposes", can it?? I posted a thread looking for help on a suggestion for LED headlights to which FIFTY-FOUR of you viewed and not ONE of you replied? If these forums don't/can't help people with simple questions then what's the point?

Old 02-25-2020, 11:36 AM

I was likely one of the people who clicked on your post. I didn't respond since I have never owned a CX-7 nor do I have any information on LED headlights. (To be honest, I don't recall your specific post.) I try to look at as many questions regardless the specific vehicle since there is always a chance I can contribute.

I suggest you go somewhere other than a voluntary group of users who have no obligation to respond to your needs and are just trying to help where we can.

Old 02-25-2020, 01:33 PM

I'll consider that if I need help of a mechanical nature when it comes to repairs. Otherwise what I was looking for were suggestions or opinions; both of which are huge reasons forums exist.

Old 02-28-2020, 04:33 AM
Super Moderator

I know in my country, the fitment of LED headlight bulbs to vehicles that didn't have LED headlamps from factory is illegal / not road worthy.

Ebay is full of LED bulbs, I suggest you try there.

I too don't own a CX-7.

Old 02-28-2020, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by grim_reaper
I know in my country, the fitment of LED headlight bulbs to vehicles that didn't have LED headlamps from factory is illegal / not road worthy.

Ebay is full of LED bulbs, I suggest you try there.

I too don't own a CX-7.
I'm all too familiar with the variety on eBay, Amazon and various others online. It's because there is SUCH a wide variety and wide range of prices, I thought I'd try getting some suggestions from this forum (my mistake) on LED's people have personally had experience with. Since I'm talking about lighting, the type of car one drives is irrelevant because I'm looking for a brand suggestion. In your case this doesn't apply because of legal reasons; I get it but at least it's a reply so thanks.​​​​