Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

Is this site the best one for a new CX-7 owner to discuss the car with fellow owners?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Default Is this site the best one for a new CX-7 owner to discuss the car with fellow owners?

Hello,

I'm a new CX-7 owner, just took delivery this past Saturday, and I was wondering if this site is the best for overall discussions about the Mazda CX-7. I've also checked out: www.mazdaiii.com but found little discussion about the CX-7. I'm particularly interested in a few basic aftermarket upgrades, like the Bluetooth functionality (I don't have that option on my vehicle, but would like it).

I'm also thinking about what tires to use when replacement time comes and what small challenges other owners have had with their vehicles (so that I can hopefully avoid them).

What do you think? What's the best place for lively discussion about our CX-7's?

Old 02-24-2009, 11:16 AM

Here..!

Old 03-06-2009, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by lurking44
Hello,

I'm a new CX-7 owner, just took delivery this past Saturday, and I was wondering if this site is the best for overall discussions about the Mazda CX-7. I've also checked out: www.mazdaiii.com but found little discussion about the CX-7. I'm particularly interested in a few basic aftermarket upgrades, like the Bluetooth functionality (I don't have that option on my vehicle, but would like it).

I'm also thinking about what tires to use when replacement time comes and what small challenges other owners have had with their vehicles (so that I can hopefully avoid them).

What do you think? What's the best place for lively discussion about our CX-7's?

I second that!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator

CX7 owners don't tend to be the ones that forumize as much as some others... 3/Protégé/RX7/8 owners in particular. But with you on-board, we have one more, so WELCOME to the club, Lurking... or can I call you Lurk?