Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

HELP! Ive lost my key but have the key fob but it still wont unlock my car why??

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Angry HELP! Ive lost my key but have the key fob but it still wont unlock my car why??

I have the slim key fob with keyless entry and start. If im not mistaken Ive had my key fall out before and was still able to drive just with the key fob. Either way this time I think the key is long gone, how can I get into the car or drive it without having to call a locksmith and play a few hundred bucks?! Im in NYC and my car is parked on the street and needs to be moved any advice?

I press the unlock on the key fob red light blinks but nothing happens to the car, I can have also tried using the button on the door handle with no luck. again the key fob light blinks when I press the button on the door but again nothing happen.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks all