Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Visibility

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Puyapim
Seems like a fishing expedition going on here.

You should have determined the lack of visibility in your part before you bought the cx5, that is if you actually own one.
The OP states that he/she "almost" bought one. Looks like trying to push some buttons

On our end, I have no problem at all with rear visibility or cargo space. Very adequate for this size of SUV.

Old 06-09-2019, 11:37 AM

No. 'he/she isn't trying to push some buttons'. I was very interested int he automobile, but my wife did not like the poor rear visibility (she is only 5 foot in height). My daughter did purchase a 2109 CX5 and she likes it. I only posted to determine if anyone had any information as to whether Mazda would address this issue in the future. Maybe you are attempting to make a 'mountain out of a mole hill'. BTW, if I wanted a 'bigger' SUV I would have purchased one. I just thought the CX5 was a better driving machine. End of transmission.

Old 06-09-2019, 05:44 PM

To improve both rear visibility and cargo space I assume Mazda would need to go to a more "boxy" rear design like the Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV-4 which in my opinion does not look great. From that perspective, I prefer the CX-5 styling which looks more sporty.

Old 06-09-2019, 07:29 PM

I concur with your comment 100%.