Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best web site for Mazda OEM Maintenance parts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2022, 06:29 AM
Default Best web site for Mazda OEM Maintenance parts?

Is there a popular web site for Mazda OEM Maintenance parts, that have reasonable prices?
I am looking for a web site that sell things like cabin/engine air/ engine oil filters, brake pad, wiper blades refills...
Thanks in advance

Old 07-23-2022, 03:56 PM

Amazon, eBay. Some Mazda dealers sell there at better prices than dealer rates. I generally go with OEM, but OEM Mazda parts are not always the best. For instance, Purolator makes a better oil filter than the cheaply-made "value" OEM filter, and Bosch makes a HEPA cabin air filter, part 6080C, that is much more robust than the Mazda filter (because the filter is thicker, it does reduce air flow, so I run 1 speed higher fan speed to compensate). I'm using both. Still use OEM for the engine air filter, wiper blades, and others. Those 2 filters might be the exception. Some of the aftermarket headlights, taillights, in particular are vastly inferior to the OEM ones which are made by Stanley Japan.

Old 07-23-2022, 05:51 PM

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by Chocolate
Amazon, eBay. Some Mazda dealers sell there at better prices than dealer rates. I generally go with OEM, but OEM Mazda parts are not always the best. For instance, Purolator makes a better oil filter than the cheaply-made "value" OEM filter, and Bosch makes a HEPA cabin air filter, part 6080C, that is much more robust than the Mazda filter (because the filter is thicker, it does reduce air flow, so I run 1 speed higher fan speed to compensate). I'm using both. Still use OEM for the engine air filter, wiper blades, and others. Those 2 filters might be the exception. Some of the aftermarket headlights, taillights, in particular are vastly inferior to the OEM ones which are made by Stanley Japan.