Mazda BT 50 & Pickup Trucks While Mazda may not be known for their trucks, they have always produced quality reliable trucks for both hauling cargo, or simply crusing. BT 50

where can i buy parts for interior body of Barracuda 2500

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Default where can i buy parts for interior body of Barracuda 2500

Hi I'm a total newbie when it comes to cars, I have a Barracuda 2500 turbo 4dr cab. I allow my dog to travel in the front seat but when she was a pup i use to put her in her cage and trap it between the dash and the seat for security.

Anyway enough of my life story what i am looking for is replacement parts because the dog cage scratched the glove compartment of my dash bard, the arm rest of the door and also the lower section of the arm rest between the driver and passenger seats. Would i be able to buy these parts seperatly or will i have to buy them as a whole? also where is the best place to buy them from?

I have two other questions below about body parts, but the first question is the most important. The two questions below are just about how i could pimp my ride.

Anyone got any suggestions on how i can make my car better eg. graphics, lights, bull bars etc the sky is the limit?

I unfortuanly spilled paint in the bedliner and in leaked onto the chrome bumpers should i replace these or is there a better solution to what bumpers i should get rather than the cylinder bars?

Lastly i would like to buy roof rails for my car but i noticed that ir doesn't have the rails to allow bars to fit in, does anyone have any suggestions on what i could do here?

Thanks for reading.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by ninjahamster
Hi I'm a total newbie when it comes to cars, I have a Barracuda 2500 turbo 4dr cab. I allow my dog to travel in the front seat but when she was a pup i use to put her in her cage and trap it between the dash and the seat for security.

Anyway enough of my life story what i am looking for is replacement parts because the dog cage scratched the glove compartment of my dash bard, the arm rest of the door and also the lower section of the arm rest between the driver and passenger seats. Would i be able to buy these parts seperatly or will i have to buy them as a whole? also where is the best place to buy them from?

I have two other questions below about body parts, but the first question is the most important. The two questions below are just about how i could pimp my ride.

Anyone got any suggestions on how i can make my car better eg. graphics, lights, bull bars etc the sky is the limit?

I unfortuanly spilled paint in the bedliner and in leaked onto the chrome bumpers should i replace these or is there a better solution to what bumpers i should get rather than the cylinder bars?

Lastly i would like to buy roof rails for my car but i noticed that ir doesn't have the rails to allow bars to fit in, does anyone have any suggestions on what i could do here?

Thanks for reading.
Ummm, forgive me, but I have absolutely no idea what on Earth you're talking about. Are you talking about a car, a dog, a space ship, or even a fish?

Old 07-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Default ask a silly question get a silly answer

Buddy. uh let me think, this forum is dedicated to Mazda cars, everybody on this forum is talking about Mazda cars, I mentioned it was a Mazda car in my very first line of my very first paragraph, so I guess I must be talking about, wait for it......... a fish, ta da. see you almost got it wrong.

Sorry bud, like I said I’m a newbie to cars and I wrote down what was on the back of the pick up hoping that it would be enough information for a Mazda enthusiast to put together what type of car it was. I have done a little research and perhaps this will clear it up more.

MAZDA B SERIES 55 licence plate 2500 turbo diesel

The parts i want is the arm rest for the passanger door, the lower section of the arm rest between the passanger and driver seat and the glove compartment door.

I also want to pimp my ride and i was looking for suggestions and possible places to buy.

I live in Britain so any British dealerships would be ideal.