Mazda 323,Mazda 626 & Mazda 929 Whether the compact 323, the mid sized 626, or the full sized 929, these vehicles remain very popular even though production has stopped.

Ok This is what I want to do to my 323

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Default RE: Ok This is what I want to do to my 323

lol,

Old 02-28-2006, 06:13 PM

personally why would you waste money on that car? save your moeny and aget a new car or something.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:07 PM

You must want to make yoursself very unpopular on this site with comments like this. HOW RUDE!! Not all of us have unlimited riches to do what we want. I will let Alucard make his desision on this one. He is a good guy and works hard for what he has.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:55 AM

Thanks bkey71, Yeah I don't have a lot of money. I know it doesn seem a little crazy to be wanting to put some of these parts on such a small car. I do work very hard and I try to learn every thing I can.

But this car was a gift to me from a lady that didn't even know me, she saw that I didn't have a car and that it would be really hard for me to get one. She had heared that I had a job and that I walked to to and from it each day. She gave me this little car for practiacally nothing, just so a young 18 year old would be able to drive around town just like every one else. I love this car, its allways been my place to go to when I was down. I don't really want to get rid of it. I mean I know I will probly at some point but not now.

So I want to enjoy this car and do want I want with it. I am not doing any thing that is going to really break the bank. I would just like to make my car a little more fun to drive.

Plus I do all the work to this car my self. I have put a lot of hours just makeing sure its in good runing condition.

later

Old 03-01-2006, 03:10 PM

that is 4 lug right and where you located

Old 03-01-2006, 05:36 PM

yeah its four lug 4-100 I think, I live in Irving Texas. I work at Discount Tire.

So it will cost me about 200 or so for a set of nice 13" wheels.

I can be happy with that.

Old 03-10-2006, 11:44 PM
mph

hay check out your local self service wrecker and see what stock alloy weels look goon you might want to take your stud pattern with you or try weels you like on a car in the wreckers . you want a cool car or do you want to have a fun to drive car .if you want cool i cant help if you want fun i can,
hay im long winded and my spelling stinks , your 323 is a solid well built car yes a plane looker but a decent handleing car if you have a local car club join listen to old guys ,well back to weels you want light weels !!!!!! for less unsprung weight .i,e, beter handleing
light weels do you no good with cheep tires read your tire mags at the shop , the trade mags me i would put my money in to new struts
or in surts , i would alsow look at the 4 door modle and wagon modle the may have beefer sway bars ie better hadleing ,the wagon and 4 door may be no help but they give you a sorse for up graded supespn parts , your cold air intake just makes noise costs you money you dont need to spend take your air cleaner boxout of the care and drill 4 1/2 holes in bottom this lets more air in the motor change your air filter every outher oil change ,your a young guy the loudar your care gets the flasher it gets the more tickets you get quite fast and fun , this from some one with a open heder on a rotry [sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 03-10-2006, 11:48 PM
mph

was i a bit to long on that ?

Old 03-12-2006, 02:10 AM

yeah its 13" bolt 4-100. I live in Irving Tx.

But yeah, not sure if I want to do any thing...

Old 03-20-2006, 10:32 PM

For your cold air intake i would suggest Injen, and for your exhaust get Magnaflow it should run ya ~500

Quick Reply: Ok This is what I want to do to my 323