Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

tutorial please :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Default tutorial please :(

Hey guys I have to say this is one informative forum I noticed there is no do it yourself section on here so I figured I would post this here to see if anyone can help me.

One of my friends just got brand new 2007 Mazda s 5dr and wants to put some subs and a new amp in there, but needs help. Normally I would do it for him, but he is about 500 miles away at College so I really cant. So I was hoping someone could post a small tutorial with a few pictures to help him out.

See he is affraid of breaking the molding along the door and what not. So if someone have done this on his car (which I know many of you have) could someone please write up a tutorial and if possible post just a few pictures of how to do it? If there is one on here already could someone post the link, because I searched but with no luck.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.

Old 02-02-2007, 03:01 AM
Default RE: tutorial please :(

is he using the stock deck??

cuz i have an '07 mazda3 sedan, with two subs in the back.
i have a small switch under my steering wheel to turn the amp/subs on and off, and my sound comes from my rear speakers.....
i didnt do the work myself, futureshop did, so im just telling you what they did