Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Phatnoise?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Default Phatnoise?

Anyone know anything about the Phatnoise systems for Mazdas? I just got a new Mazda 3 and on the Mazda webpage under accessories it says there is a phatnoise system, but I can't find any real info on it. So anyone know anything else about it, like where to get it cheaper than mazda?

Old 01-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Default RE: Phatnoise?

Do u know what they sound like?

Old 01-11-2006, 11:06 AM

Please disreguard my last post, and read this one, evidently Phatnoise is a item that The PhatBox automatically organizes and groups songs on the DMS cartridge according to artist, album, genre, or your own custom playlists. Stereos with the 6 disc buttons commonly used to change from CD to CD use the same buttons to change through these "modes". Stereos without 6 disc buttons use the SCAN button to toggle through the same modes. Disc Up / Disc Down bottons are used to navigate mode items and the track forward / reverse buttons are used to navigate through the songs within the modes.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:49 PM

thanks for that information.... I was curious about what that system was exactly.