OK, it is a V6, so I didn't want to make it too loud, and I do want to go dual Exhaust with it so I bought 2 mufflers off of a GT500, little bit louder but a lot more open.
1. Mufflers with less than 5 miles, taken off at Roush or another aftermarket Mustang mod shop- $24.99+ $29.00 to ship.
So for $27 dollars (I pt 1 on for now) and 10 minutes of my time (remove Clamp and the Muffler pulls out of the pipe and slides out of its 2 hangers) I got 3 more MPG out of the car on the highway. I couldn't even get close to purchasing an exhaust for what I will have in changing over to the duals (less than $200 more) and have it sound good and get a little more HP and MPG out of it.
2. Oil Changes, sorry but no more Plastic guard to fight with and put holes in for the next time, that and it takes all 5 quarts of oil and a spin on filter
3. Front anti-sway bar has 6 bolts to take off and then pull it out, rear has the same and nothing in the way of changing them.
4. Rear wheel drive, no more torque steer.
5. Up sizing of tires is a lot easier, can fit a 305 tire in back with the right rim and 285's super easy along with a 255 in front without rubbing issues.
Although it is around 500 pounds heavier than the the MZ3, it does still have 54 HP more stock, and it handles pretty good for having all stock Suspension pieces still in place. Still deciding whether I am going to go with the Ford Racing suspension or just put a set of anti-sway bars and a strut tower bar on it.
As for my knee, operation went OK and with 12 more weeks till the brace comes off I am have trouble getting in a 4 door car, even the wife's Rav4.
I still miss the Mazda though, even though the Mustang appears to be able to pretty much do all the MZ3 did I still think the Mazda was a bit more nimble in the corners although I think the Mustang has it beat in a straight line.