Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

Mazda 5

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Default Mazda 5

I have owned 4 MPVs. My current MPV is a 2001 with the ground effects package. It has been the best of all of them. I used to need all the space of the MPV. Now that I have moved my wife's parents to Tallahassee, and opened a second business location 90 miles away, I think something smaller would do. The ride was firm and sporty (unlike the MPV) and my concerns about power were unfounded. I found that the power was there for passing and cruising. The seats are supportive and sporty. The demo had a black interior and I would choose something else if it's available. All in all a cool ride. Probably early next year we will do it.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:00 AM
Default RE: Mazda 5

Hey,
I used to own a 1992 MPV and 3 weeks ago I test drove the Mazda 5, and I was really impressed, I was a little sceptical at first that the Mazda 5 wouldn't be as good as the MPV's in terms of space and power as well. Well when I test drove it I found out that it had as much kick as my boyfriends Mazda 3! So at the end of test driving the 5, I ended up buying it. I am very proud of my purchase, the Mazda 5 is an awesome car! It has the speed and the space to get me threw the day. The really nice thing I found about the 5 was when I passed at semi it didn't even hick-up just kept right on going. I am very impressed with my purchase.