Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Default CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order

Hello CX-5 owners,
i know a supplier who sells paddle shifter kit for cx-5. i already got mine installed last year. i am working on a group buy now. if you like to pre-order the paddle shifter and/or kenstyle steering wheel. please fill the form at the link below.
I will send the order at the end of February. The estimated time of receiving these products will be between mid March to end of March.
I need to know how many Items we are going to purchase so I can try to get a better price.
Let me know if you have any questions.

CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order sign up here:
http://goo.gl/forms/rjAIHXzGfj

this is the paddle shifter wiring video i made for my car.

Attached Thumbnails CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order-1.jpg   CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order-2.jpg   CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order-t1_aoeftncxxxxxxxx_-0-item_pic.jpg   CX-5 Paddle Shifter Kit & Kenstyle Steering Wheel Pre-Order-carbon-steering-wheel.jpg  
Old 03-03-2016, 05:21 PM

Hey Joey,

I came across your thread about the group buy you are offering for the CX-5 paddle shifter kit, along with the Kenstyle paddles and also steering wheel options.

I actively participate on another Mazda forum, and I am interested in the Kenstyle paddles. I've already installed the paddle shifter kit, but I know there are a few guys on the forum which are looking to do the paddle shifter retrofit for their CX-5s.

I was wondering, would you accept orders just for the Kenstyle paddles? I am VERY eager to get these paddles, and I'm sure a few other guys on the other Mazda forum forum would as well (along with the paddle shifter kit).

I'm hoping you are still open for orders. Let me know!