Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

What really grinds your gears?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Default What really grinds your gears?

Made this thread so people can tell others what really grinds there gears, the only rule is u must start and end each post with "You know what really grinds my gears"....ill start..

You know really grinds my gears? When it snows and you expect that break from school or work or whatever and it doesent happen...so i guess that means whatever place that you have to go to now dosent care for your safety, its all about them getting you to do things for them, and that really grinds my gears.

Old 02-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Default RE: What really grinds your gears?

Tracker, that one really grinds my wife's gears.The only nickname I've ever heard for her is "Snow Day".

What grinds my gearsis getting cut off by or stuck behindslow pokeswho break their necks to jump out intothe fast lane and just sort of camp out there,utterly clueless to the 27 miles of traffic stacked up on their rear bumber waiting for them to get a f_ _ _ _ _ g clue and get out of the way sothe traffic can unravel and move on.
Much high blood pressure is generated over that one.
VASpeed3

Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 PM

oh my god..i could go on forever with this topic!!
good idea with starting it tracker!!
so...
you know what really grinds my gears?? old people. (no offense to any older ppl on this forum) they drive 10 kms under the limit, and theres always an old person in front of you when your in a hurry, they dont know how to drive (this old guy cut me off the other day)
they drive boats (lincoln town cars, grand marquis, crown vics, etc)

lol, its like that one episode of south park, where all the old people get their license revoked after killing multiple people on their way to country kitchen buffet....

Old 02-16-2007, 02:41 PM

what really grinds there gears is people that cant drive or dont pay attention to whats going on around them.. or over egagerate the driveing conditions...

Old 02-16-2007, 04:41 PM

Another thing that grinds my gears is when there is a accident on the highway EVERYBODY just has to slow down to a crawl and it pisses me the hell off, and then when you finally get the scence its either already over or its just some guy fixing his tire on the opposite side of traffic, and that really grinds my gears.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:38 AM

i agree with you on that one dave87.

you know what else grinds my gears?
how birds always know when you just cleaned and waxed you car.
it always seems that after your car is washed, the second you take your eyes off it, it gets dive-bombed by seagulls

and cops suck too....i guess.... but i think every 18 yr old does tho eh??

Old 02-17-2007, 09:33 PM

cops hate imports but mostly hondas

which brings me to my next point...hondas, they really grind my gears cuz they have so many universal parts its not even funny, and what really grinds my gears about them is that all they need is a simple motor swap and $50 worth of parts from autozone and they have like a mid 13sec car...its bs, and to make matters really worse is something brakes on them all its costs is laundery money or they just could call a friend and just swap parts whereever there at.

Old 02-19-2007, 12:38 AM

my honda wasnt cheap.
$200 cat
$200 O2 sensor
$900 computer.

yeah, right.
i traded it in and bought an '07 mazda3

Old 02-19-2007, 01:47 AM

You know what grinds my gears? PMS and estrogen maqking women moody when all you have is good intentions. You try and try, and then get yelled at for soemthing you didn't do. Other than jus tbeing there to try and comfort her.

Old 02-19-2007, 01:52 PM

then for some reason, shethinks it ok to tell you its
"that time off the month" and your like, WHOA!! i do not need to know that!! keep that to yourself in the future...PLEASE!!!

Quick Reply: What really grinds your gears?