Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/off-topic-4/)
-   -   Top 10 cars women can drive to turn mens heads (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/off-topic-4/top-10-cars-women-can-drive-turn-mens-heads-12050/)

jaimie08mazda3 12-28-2007 10:15 PM

RE: Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads

ill agree with that list

87 turbo II 12-28-2007 10:55 PM

I disagree, I see women in 350Zs and Miatas to "look sexy(for men)" and I've NEVER seen a girl driving an EVO.
[/align]

jaimie08mazda3 12-28-2007 10:58 PM

i KNOW a girl that drives an EVO

VB 12-29-2007 12:55 AM

ORIGINAL: 87 turbo II

I disagree, I see women in 350Zs and Miatas to "look sexy(for men)" and I've NEVER seen a girl driving an EVO.
[/align]
I second that. I'm sorry, but the Evo and WRX STi are just dude cars.

Who picked the Range Rover? The drivers of those are in the same category of M3 drivers, if you ask me.

I'd argue with the 300SL, but it does turn my head every time - and every time I think to myself, "How can anyone drive such a horrendously ugly car?"

The R32, Fiat 500, and 911 are right on target though.

virgin1 12-29-2007 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: trev0006

Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads
from evecars.com
1. Mercedes 300SL Roadster
2. Porsche 911
3. Mitsubishi Evo
4. Land Rover Defender
5. Subaru Impreza
6. Rolls-Royce Phantom
7. Range Rover Sport
8. Fiat 500
9. VW Golf R32
10. Caterham

Who picked the Catherham??? That's a weird choice, and there seems to eb a few of them on thislist.
From the top:
1. Mercedes 300SL Roadster- Snooty, rich-bitch types, or those that want to be come rich-bitch types.
2. Porsche 911- Pretty cool, but even though for me this is a VERY long time dream, they won't throw me a second look and are probably married to a doctor or lawyer.
3. Mitsubishi Evo- No chance. I agree w/87 T and VB. If they're driving an Evo, they're gay.
4. Land Rover Defender- [:-]
5. Subaru Impreza- Subaru ppl have always been a lil' quirky. Wait'll she goes into menopause.
6. Rolls-Royce Phantom- [:'(]
7. Range Rover Sport- [:'(][:'(]
8. Fiat 500- [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]"Fix it again, Tony."
9. VW Golf R32- Realistic, but a butch kinda' girl.
10. Caterham- (See above)

And that's my take on this list.

SPeeDy3 12-29-2007 06:03 PM

we have alot of tiny women driving big huge SUVs here in ny.. lol..

Siber Express 12-29-2007 06:53 PM

I had to Google Caterham to find out I like my M3 a lot better, and it comes with an Engine LOL
I don't think I would look at anyone in those cars, most would betoooooo Snooty for me [8D]

dentinger 12-29-2007 09:07 PM

this list is all lies.
we all know women cant drive

'cept for renjen and steph

virgin1 12-30-2007 06:32 AM

ORIGINAL: dentinger
this list is all lies.
we all know women cant drive

'cept for renjen and steph

Oh! Stop trying to suck-up, Adam... !! [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

jaimie08mazda3 12-30-2007 08:06 AM

i think adam has a thing for both of them lol. INTERNET DATING LOL. btw speedy alot of little women drive big SUV's here as well. why.. because they like to feel big in them. yet it would help if they could see over the steering wheel half the time! i know a girl who drives her parents 03 camry and she needs a phone book just to drive she is soo short

dentinger 12-30-2007 09:25 AM

you wanna know what happens when chicks drive cars?

see the 'your doing it wrong' thread i posted in the other thread. lmao
:D:D

jaimie08mazda3 12-30-2007 10:30 AM

i read all of those. LMAO IT IS SOO FUNNY OMG. the best ever was that H20 track guy.. that was soo good. i will remember that forever!

SPeeDy3 12-30-2007 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

i think adam has a thing for both of them lol. INTERNET DATING LOL. btw speedy alot of little women drive big SUV's here as well. why.. because they like to feel big in them. yet it would help if they could see over the steering wheel half the time! i know a girl who drives her parents 03 camry and she needs a phone book just to drive she is soo short
mayb theyre compensating for something they lack.... what would it be for women?.. lol

jaimie08mazda3 12-30-2007 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

mayb theyre compensating for something they lack.... what would it be for women?.. lol
lack of jewelry... or shooes haha. most likely shoes

virgin1 12-30-2007 05:37 PM

You guys are just plain NASTY!!! :D:D:D

SPeeDy3 12-30-2007 05:41 PM

lol!! i didnt say nething nasty!! and how come ppl can say that bout guys! "oh hes over compensating with that ferrrari for his tiny pecker!" y cant the same saying go for women either!!!! ppl r so sexist nowadays!!! i remmber when men had rights!! now we have none!! cuz of feminists!! dammit!! thats it!! time for a revolution!! im creating the masculinist party!! ne1 whose in favor of rights for men, join me now!!!

jaimie08mazda3 12-30-2007 06:15 PM

damn she is driving a GMC suburban... she must have small boobs :D

SPeeDy3 01-06-2008 03:14 PM

HAHAHAHA!! mayb so :D

jaimie08mazda3 01-06-2008 05:46 PM

yess

Renesis 01-06-2008 07:55 PM

I'd drive an sti any day

from that list

1. Mercedes 300SL Roadster- ugly
2. Porsche 911 -hell yeah but i'd kill myself
3. Mitsubishi Evo - didn't buy one when they tried to get me in one
4. Land Rover Defender -no
5. Subaru Impreza -HELL YEAH
6. Rolls-Royce Phantom -no
7. Range Rover Sport -um no
8. Fiat 500 -no
9. VW Golf R32-maybe
10. Caterham -no

jaimie08mazda3 01-06-2008 08:48 PM

shes picky lol. if i got any of those cars.. yea id drive em.. for about 5 minutes then sell it. unless it was the impreza.. id keep that and drool it knowing i could drive it everyday

Renesis 01-06-2008 10:13 PM

i'm very picky when it comes to cars. I like my tuners :D

VB 01-06-2008 10:57 PM

shes picky lol. if i got any of those cars.. yea id drive em.. for about 5 minutes then sell it. unless it was the impreza.. id keep that and drool it knowing i could drive it everyday
Same here, but I'd keep the Caterham as a track car.

06black3 03-21-2008 10:02 PM

hey i admit it, i saw a gurl driving a WRX wagon just the other day, i deff did a rubber neck, was like thats cool.......[8D]

wsoape281 03-22-2008 12:14 AM

i knew a girl right after i got out of high school that drove a ford fairlane 351c. it was white on white with red accents in the interior and a red dash (daddy built it for her). it had a dual exhaust that sounded great and a set of polished cragar rims. that was EASILY the hottest that it could have been. i mean, she could have driven something new or modded, but she drove a classic american muscle car that was nice. how often do you see that?

ohiogrown 03-26-2008 10:42 AM

Is the caterham the kit car they built on Top Gear when they were racing the Stig? Looks just like it if its not.

virgin1 03-26-2008 10:57 AM

Ionly saw the show once, but yes, I believe it is the same car. It's a modern version ofthe Lotus Super Seven (kind of an elongated dune buggy) and usually uses a Toyotaengine. 'Not sure about the tranny and final drive.

ohiogrown 03-28-2008 08:35 AM

How can you only have seen it once?? BBC America at 8 and 9p.m. on mondays or look it up on YouTube. Without a doubt the best automotive show on on the face of the earth.

Damic 04-18-2008 12:41 PM

I know a girl/woman that drives a Nissan 200sx (approx: 400BHP) and a Nissan GTR R34 (aprox: 700BHP) (drift cars)

But like almost everyone said: what kind of list is that.

Mercedes ok mostly here in Belgium you see women driving a Merceds cl or sl 300. (Bought by the man as birthday present)
Porsche same as above.

Subura impreza and Mitsubishi evo: WTF they drive it
Phantom: you need a driver for it ;)
Land Rover Defender and Range Rover Sport: small women driving Hugh "cars"
Fiat 500: lunchbox?????
VW Golf(R???): almost everybody drives it here in europe, I just don't like VAG, better buy a Chrysler 300C HEMI :)
Caterham is that a car model/maker :s

You forgot Spyker/Dodge/Hummer/Chrysler/...

626racer 05-04-2008 02:14 PM

now what i wanna see is a gorgeous chick driving a 82 Ford Bronco Windsor with 33" mud swampers and camo paint..........now that would turn my head

jaimie08mazda3 05-04-2008 09:32 PM

^^^ i like where this guy's heads at

mazda3n818 10-30-2008 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: VB

[/align]

Who picked the Range Rover? The drivers of those are in the same category of M3 drivers, if you ask me.

I'd argue with the 300SL, but it does turn my head every time - and every time I think to myself, "How can anyone drive such a horrendously ugly car?"

I have to say it is a guys kida car! Its a HOTTTT car, but its just more of a guy car!My boyfriend has the Evo 9, but it doesn't stop him from trying to make me sell my Mazda 3 and get an Evo 10! lol I think it more for him.... he just wants to take my car! ;) There is 6 girls that we know of that have Evo's though! One of them track her Evo!! .... but trust me she is ALL woman... no dude there!! ...if you know what I mean! ;);)

VB 10-30-2008 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: mazda3n818

[/align]

I have to say it is a guys kida car! Its a HOTTTT car, but its just more of a guy car! My boyfriend has the Evo 9, but it doesn't stop him from trying to make me sell my Mazda 3 and get an Evo 10! lol I think it more for him.... he just wants to take my car! ;) There is 6 girls that we know of that have Evo's though! One of them track her Evo!! .... but trust me she is ALL woman... no dude there!! ...if you know what I mean! ;) ;)
A close friend of mine has an Evo IX MR SE, we work on it all the time. His fiancee isn't crazy about his car...or mine. She hates American cars just because they're American - she's a German fanatic. [>:]

And the Evo IX > Evo X for serious enthusiast. The X is better as a DD and if you're looking to stay stock...but what's the point of having an Evo if you're just gonna DD it?

UrbanmanUSA 10-31-2008 12:43 AM

A close friend of mine has an Evo IX MR SE, we work on it all the time. His fiancee isn't crazy about his car...or mine. She hates American cars just because they're American - she's a German fanatic. [>:]

And the Evo IX > Evo X for serious enthusiast. The X is better as a DD and if you're looking to stay stock...but what's the point of having an Evo if you're just gonna DD it?
German cars don't have the edge over the rest of the world they way they did up to this late 70s/early 80s. I find most people who go on and on about German cars to be more annoying than anything.

Read an interesting op-ed piece in an automative section of a paper awhile back, the viewpoint was,ever sincecars becameprimarily electronic products (as opposed to mechanical ones), the Asians have dominated, due to their world beating expertise with electronics.

The electrical systems in most cars (including all the systems the control everything going on under the hood, and in some cases, with suspension and handling systems)now cost more to engineer and to build thandoes the pure metal of theengine and tranny.