Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/off-topic-4/)
-   -   Place Your Face With Your Name! (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/off-topic-4/place-your-face-your-name-1606/)

virgin1 12-15-2007 06:49 AM

RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

I'm not sure who your insulting more in that post, the men here or RenJen but a big OUCH for everybody!! :D:D:D

BTW: I don't worry about my maniness. That takes care of itself. Anything morewould beoverkill.

And you?

jaimie08mazda3 12-15-2007 07:57 AM

lolllll. hmmm i must rack up my posts before i leave soo that adam doesnt beat me lol

Renesis 12-15-2007 10:21 AM

that's fine. it doesn't hurt my balls are bigger then most mens. and I don't even have any :D
I'll just drive by him when he's walking on the street and pop him with my suicide door and take off..no not really that would be mean :D

hey be nice to me i'm a nice girl :D

jaimie08mazda3 12-15-2007 10:56 AM

lol but that woullld be funny

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 11:12 AM

man-up-matic.. u kno.. u should man up and get a stick.. MAN-UP-MATIC.. i hate explaining jokes!!

jaimie08mazda3 12-15-2007 11:18 AM

KLOLL i get it now hehe btw speedy im gone in 47 hours wahooo

virgin1 12-15-2007 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

man-up-matic.. u kno.. u should man up and get a stick.. MAN-UP-MATIC.. i hate explaining jokes!!

SoorrrrEEEE, but it does seem like an awfully esoteric joke if you ask me.

(There a good word for ya' to look up.:D)

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 12:54 PM

it was s simple joke!! it was NOT esoteric!

es·o·ter·ic http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/g...una/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif/ˌɛshttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/g...una/thinsp.pngəˈtɛrhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/g...una/thinsp.pngɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[es-uh[/i]-ter[/b]-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective

understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest; recondite: poetry full of esoteric allusions.

belonging to the select few.

private; secret; confidential.

(of a philosophical doctrine or the like) intended to be revealed only to the initiates of a group: the esoteric doctrines of Pythagoras. [/align]

jaimie08mazda3 12-15-2007 01:16 PM

wooooow guys its all jokes on this forum. im sure you have worse jokes then that richard!

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 01:31 PM

lol.. richard...do u have any idea who mario and luigi are?!?!?!

ShexyStephy 12-15-2007 02:19 PM

there are a lot of good women drivers. i've been racing anything i could get my hands on since i could hit the gas...
i started with racing go-carts then i moved onto my cousins cars and then when my older brother got a car i took over his
then when i finally turned 16 and got my own car i started racing it.
right now the only car i have is my mazda3... i have a friend in arizona who is looking to get me a 66 mustang or a camaro so i can race that but until then i just like to show people that mazdas got a lil' kick to them

[sm=smiley33.gif]

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 03:41 PM

race... meaning street race or track race or drag strip race??

ShexyStephy 12-15-2007 04:52 PM

we used race my cousins cars out in the country in old parking lots we'd meet up every saturday night and all the hoodlums from around town would meet up and just race cars we usually threw down some money on it but most of it was for fun

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 05:33 PM

we have a rebel here in our hands fellas!!! lol

virgin1 12-15-2007 06:05 PM

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...5003257134.jpg

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 06:06 PM

^^^^^^^^^ emtpy post!!! thats the sign of a true post whore!

and dont edit the message as if it wasnt empty!!! ITS EMPTY!!!

virgin1 12-15-2007 06:09 PM

It wasn't empty. The pic showed up during the writing, but not on the firum itself?

There's the link to the pic I was trying to include.

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 06:12 PM

lmao... first of all.. that post was empty.. second of all.. you had to google mario and luigi to tell me who they are?!?!?!?! awwwww mannn!!! ok one more chance!!! who is METROID?!?!?

virgin1 12-15-2007 06:20 PM

First of all, the post showed up empty, but was not empty when I "wrote" it. The pic wouldn't post.
Second of all, I was pretty sure it was a Mario bros thing but wanted to make sure there wasn't something more conventional you might've been talking about, so, I googled it first. Yes.

Ah... a video game?
Arethese the kinds of things you think about all day?

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 06:26 PM

uhhhhhhhhh yea!! back to the question at hand!!! WHO IS METROID??? honestly i really hope u could answer it without cheating..

virgin1 12-15-2007 06:30 PM

Look up^^^. I already answered that, and in the order that you had asked them too. [:o]:eek:

SPeeDy3 12-15-2007 06:33 PM

video is unacceptable because i asked WHO is metroid... not what.. lol.. but yes metroid is a video game.. but WHO is metroid??? can anyone help this poor old chap??

mazdachris 12-15-2007 08:12 PM

This is me. Formally the "Dark Lord", now "just Chris"

[IMG]local://upfiles/14974/74BF8A2E9B904ADB9607F838D625A493.jpg[/IMG]

VB 12-15-2007 09:48 PM

video is unacceptable because i asked WHO is metroid... not what.. lol.. but yes metroid is a video game.. but WHO is metroid??? can anyone help this poor old chap??
I was never a fan of the Metroid series, but wasn't Metroid itslef the huge monster Samus fought?

UrbanmanUSA 12-15-2007 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

damn UBM your hurtin everyone lol. except for me but maybe its because you wanted a manual but your spouse or soemthing wanted the manumatic (sport shift) orrr you dont like driving manual and love automatic orrrrrrrrrr you do alot of stop and go traffic driving? am i right on one of those?
I'm the straw that mixes the drink in a positive way. I didn't want a manual. I'veowned severalmanuals, reality is theyare great on the open road (love pounding up through the gears to highway speed), but with my urban life, the sluggish caught-in-traffic shifting is a pain in the buttcheeks. Plus yeah, those of us who have women in our lives need to have a vehicle that the ladies could drive in a pinch. Heard the comment today of, "how come I let you drive my car, but you never let me drive yours?" Because your a wonderful passenger,honey.Because better than saying out loud, "cause I'm a better driver than you are."

Renesis 12-16-2007 05:18 AM

i've been into cars since highschool but not as much as i am now. And for 5 years my husband (soon to be ex husband) didn't let me do anything with my cars. When i left him in january i did what i wanted. I had an 06 automatic cobalt lt (p.o.s.) before my mazda and the fastest at the track i did was 17.1 and my best reaction time was .002. Now in my mazda I was undefeated until a volvo and a firebird both boosted whooped me bad. And then after that i began to beat people. and I'm still beating people with a messed up 2nd gear. I have a lead foot...i like to go fast.

SPeeDy3 12-16-2007 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: VB

I was never a fan of the Metroid series, but wasn't Metroid itslef the huge monster Samus fought?
damn..im stumped.. really? ill wikiepedia it and find out..

SPeeDy3 12-16-2007 11:15 AM

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

damn UBM your hurtin everyone lol. except for me but maybe its because you wanted a manual but your spouse or soemthing wanted the manumatic (sport shift) orrr you dont like driving manual and love automatic orrrrrrrrrr you do alot of stop and go traffic driving? am i right on one of those?
I'm the straw that mixes the drink in a positive way. I didn't want a manual. I'veowned severalmanuals, reality is theyare great on the open road (love pounding up through the gears to highway speed), but with my urban life, the sluggish caught-in-traffic shifting is a pain in the buttcheeks. Plus yeah, those of us who have women in our lives need to have a vehicle that the ladies could drive in a pinch. Heard the comment today of, "how come I let you drive my car, but you never let me drive yours?" Because your a wonderful passenger,honey.Because better than saying out loud, "cause I'm a better driver than you are."
well if u drive a stick then the lady of the house wont even bother askin... but i realize sometimes thats not a good thing if she has to go somewhere and she drags u along cuz of herlack of knowledge on how to handle the car..

jaimie08mazda3 12-16-2007 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

lollll i like that one. considerings its true guys can be better drivers (no offence ren) but have you seen some of these females drive.. they drivel ike soccer mom minivan's and Big SUV's and drive like crazy people.. its nuts!

sstlaure 12-17-2007 07:01 AM

I've seen plenty of idiot drivers of all types.....

Poor male drivers tend to be reckless, poor female drivers tend to be oblivious.

VB 12-17-2007 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: sstlaure

I've seen plenty of idiot drivers of all types.....

Poor male drivers tend to be reckless, poor female drivers tend to be oblivious.
This is sadly true. I've seen extremely reckless guys my age driving anything from Mustangs to p.o.s. Hyundais. I've seen plenty of girls doing the same, but usually coupled with a phone in their hand...and wearing those atrociously huge glasses that seem to be coming back in style. God, I hate those things.

Then there are older jackoffs driving Escalades, Suburbans, or TAHOES. [:@] these people I hate with a passsion. They seem to think that they own the road because they sit 3 feet in the air. That's all well and good, until one of them tries to show off and take a corner at 45MPH....and ends up either in a pole or flipped like a true idiot.

And my friends ask me why I hate driving in this city...

Renesis 12-17-2007 11:55 AM

the people who drive in tucson that piss me off...are the kids in their cars who think they need to race around you on the highway and they don't get anywhere...the old people who drive 20-30 under the speed limit...the impatient california drivers...the ones from mexico who can't read let alone speak english...and HUMMERS. those people think they are invisible!!!

VB 12-17-2007 12:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Renesis
and HUMMERS. those people think they are invisible!!!
Hummers are anything but invisible...are you sure you don't mean invincible? ;)

Renesis 12-17-2007 12:53 PM

i don't know what i mean lol all i know is they think they own the road and they don't care if you're in the way they will run you over..

Siber Express 12-17-2007 05:00 PM

I know the Hummer people around here are jack offs, but I do have 1them to thank for this trailer my Bobcat is on
http://dieseltruckworld.tenmagazines...press/2844.jpg
Seems even going down the road at 26,000 pounds I was still able to stop faster than him :D

virgin1 12-17-2007 07:19 PM

I call them "Bummers." Not much of a stretch mentally speaking, I know,but very fitting, imo.
They seem to be making up for small or non-existant.. eh... ah... oh, OK I'll say it, WEENIES!!! :D

Siber Express 12-17-2007 08:36 PM

So you are calling that Little Man Syndrome LOL

UrbanmanUSA 12-18-2007 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

I call them "Bummers." Not much of a stretch mentally speaking, I know,but very fitting, imo.
They seem to be making up for small or non-existant.. eh... ah... oh, OK I'll say it, WEENIES!!! :D

I thought it was the M3 drivers who have the 2.3 who are compensating for something ... or is it the hatchback drivers?

mazdachris 12-18-2007 09:53 AM

I figured the "hatch" people preferred larger openings in the rear, for easier access....;)

SPeeDy3 12-18-2007 10:25 AM

lmaoooo...the hatches just show we got a lot of junk in our trunk :D..btw from experience ive learned that grls LOVE the hatch.. thus, the reaction of having a hatchback is like this "omg! i love ur car! can we go for a ride???" lol... be jealous u sedan drivers!! BE JEALOUS!!!