Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/off-topic-4/)
-   -   Black friday (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/off-topic-4/black-friday-24971/)

Tracker 11-25-2010 05:44 AM

Black friday

What is everyone getting on black friday?:)

Ive a got 20in widescreen hp monitor on my hitlist, thats all

rockoe 11-25-2010 08:15 AM

Sony VAIO laptop

best buy has a sony laptop for 399 or 499 with a bluray player and a bag,movie and stuff.have to be there at 3am to get a ticket.wish me luck

shipo 11-25-2010 08:37 AM

Nuthin'; I'm going to sleep in and then do a little work from home. :)

virgin1 11-25-2010 08:43 AM

I'm with you, though sleeping in is a thing of the past for me, and work may be usurped by the weather we are supposed to get later today. Right now though its 71* here.
I took the day off, but not to go out and get trampled by the masses for a few dollars off something I don't really need... unless I could find a new back out there. I could certainly use one of those.

shipo 11-25-2010 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by virgin1 (Post 113724)

I'm with you, though sleeping in is a thing of the past for me, and work may be usurped by the weather we are supposed to get later today. Right now though its 71* here.
I took the day off, but not to go out and get trampled by the masses for a few dollars off something I don't really need... unless I could find a new back out there. I could certainly use one of those.

Hmmm, 71°, geez, that's just too hot. I'm dressed and heading out for a nice run through the woods; our current weather is partly cloudy and 32°; perfect for a good workout. :)

Tracker 11-25-2010 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by rockoe (Post 113720)
best buy has a sony laptop for 399 or 499 with a bluray player and a bag,movie and stuff.have to be there at 3am to get a ticket.wish me luck

Ive done work on sonys laptops and i must say there really a pita, i hope nothing goes wrong with your because your totally screwed and those idiots in geek squad typically dont know anything about computers at all.

apbbnbanb_07 11-26-2010 10:26 AM

I cannot stand the "Geek Squad", besides the price you pay for the memebership for them. Just for somebody to tell me something I already know.

Anyways, black friday, I'm going to my 2nd out of 4 thanksgiving meals.
Ohh the joys of being married.

rockoe 11-27-2010 09:54 AM

i am a geek i guess

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 113732)
Ive done work on sonys laptops and i must say there really a pita, i hope nothing goes wrong with your because your totally screwed and those idiots in geek squad typically dont know anything about computers at all.

ive been putting computers/cars/everything else together since 10.my dad never had anyone fix anything he had.he was a geek in the early 70's as a programmer with puch card,at 78 he still builds computers and sales them on the C-list.you have to see him to believe him ,78 going on 30,never stops going.my son is at OSU becoming a geek.im not to worried about the sony laptop.EVERYTHING ive ever owned that says sony on it has,well still lasting.30 year old transistor radio,cordless phone from 1988,2 tv's from 88 or so,clock radio etc,etc.all of wich have been abused.but i sure wish they had a sale on BACKS to.imagine that bumb rush to the stores,may even camp out for that like that fool did for A WEEK!!! happy holidays all and stay safe