Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Hey You Guuuuuys! (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/hey-you-guuuuuys-17294/)

wildtay 01-23-2009 12:58 AM

Hey You Guuuuuys!

Hey everyone! I am new to this site and while I have been browsing around this site is GREAT! Everyone has answers for everything it is amazing. Good job to everyone who runs/helps out on the site.

Now back to business, My name is Taylor and I am from Wenatchee, Washington and soon to be Seattle. I just recently bought a 2003 Mazda 6i (2.3 Liter) from a buddy of mine and guys (and girls)....it is bad ass. Before I had this car I drove around my 97 Honda civic and let me tell you it is a big difference! My mazda is Mostly stock. There are a few mods. It has 1.2 lowering springs. A custom Blue w/silver flames paint job that looks very slick. Other than that its quite stock there are some audio additions but not much else. I don't know where my digital camera is but when i find it i will post a bunch of pics up in this thread I promise.

Well thats about it for now if you got any questions or anything feel free to ask!

PS - anybody get that goonies reference?

jaimie08mazda3 01-23-2009 02:13 AM

RE: Hey You Guuuuuys!

yeea your gonna get taht lol. although i miss my friend's 96 hatch. the thing had manual everything *that included steering* i miss that car with the stupid rice can exhaust. but congrats on the 6 eh. i drive a 3 and i love it, is your 6 an auto or standard.? and with the civic was that auto or standard hatch or sedan or coupe? sooo many questions loll

Tracker 01-23-2009 03:34 AM

welcome to the forum....can i have your civic :)

jaimie08mazda3 01-23-2009 10:19 AM

if its a standard its already better then your mazda3 travis:D:D

wildtay 01-23-2009 03:49 PM

Hahaha ya its manual. But the civic is an automatic and it is up for sale! The civic is white and its an ex coupe. It's quite a big difference but a good one!;)

virgin1 01-23-2009 06:49 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif] [sm=trust_me.gif] [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

And yeah... for all it"s problems, it"s old software, themultiplying apostrophe that doesn"t go away (save me a lot of trouble Taylor and please use the quote symbol in place of an apostrophe, please)and so forth, we love this site too. There is just something about it? I hope it stays this way for some time to come.
Welcome aboard, wildtay!! Welcome aboard.

jaimie08mazda3 01-23-2009 10:30 PM

woah when did i say i loved this site:D:D. just kidding i always have loved this site. you will fit right in if you have fun and have some knowledge for us. and btw an automatic honda civic. booooooooo

wildtay 01-24-2009 10:18 AM

Ya I noticed that with some people having a million apostrophe"s oh well. Thats fine I can just use quotes.

And ya I know... I wanted a stick but didn"t know how to drive one at the time. Looking back I should have just learned but oh well too late now

jaimie08mazda3 01-24-2009 10:50 AM

yeap i almost made that decision to buy an automatic but i decided why not... first 2 days i was like dammit i wanna take this car back and get an automatic... now its like f*ck automtaic standard all the way... plus if you can drive a standard you can drive any vehicle

wildtay 01-25-2009 02:23 AM

Exactly it"s a fantaastic skill everyonr should learn.

Though it does help cause leadfoot :D