New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello, new here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 05:23 AM
Default Hello, new here!

Hello all! I am new here and figured I would drop in to introduce myself. My name is Alyssa, I'm 22 years old. I work as a server and bartender at Chili's. I just bought a 2004 Mazda 6 about 3 months ago. I love the car! First Mazda I have ever owned. I've always been a fan of the RX7 FD but can't do 2 cars at one time right now. I just got the base model, and am looking to do some modifications eventually. So...if any of you have anything to ask, please do so! I hope to learn more about my car, and yours as well through these forums.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Hello, new here!

hello!

i thought that you were a bartender?

Old 11-17-2005, 01:04 AM

Haha, Patrick...you must have skimmed over what I said. It says bartender in there!

Old 11-17-2005, 03:24 PM

Welcome to the family of 6 , AlyssaC .

What do you see as your first modifications and what kind of budget you talkin' ? That's a helper , also what turns you on in a car when you look at a car , what do you like to see on it ?

Old 11-19-2005, 07:45 AM

haha, my budget currently is $0! I really can't afford to do anything to the car for quite some time now. I just got my windows tinted on Wednesday. 35% all around. And I ordered an Atenza badge. Eventually, I would like to get some wheels...not sure what yet...I haven't really looked because the temptation would overcome me! Since I got the base model, I would like to put the aftermarket lip wing on, rear lip, VIS Racing front bumper, and sideskirts on. I also need to upgrade the brakes. Drilled, slotted rotors...maybe a big brake kit. To me the brakes on these cars feel cheap. Like I am going to snap the brake in half when I step on it! I'm looking to also turbocharge the car. I just need to see what kind of deals I can push for myself when I have the money to do all of this. I will more than likely upgrade my stereo sometime in '06 if my finances allow for it. Maybe with Bose or Rockford Fosgate...don't know yet! I originally was looking to put HID's in the car right after I got it, but decided to go cheap temporarily with Silverstars. I really try not to think about what I want to do to the car because it makes me itch to go and buy the stuff I want now! (If you can't tell that I try not to think about it....haha!)

Old 11-19-2005, 10:59 AM

wow, she is as broke as i am and i have my own business...

Old 11-20-2005, 02:09 AM

Well you wanted to know if I speak French as my first language .... I do .... and I've got a translation that would seem to apply to you .... .... Attenza .... in french ; Attends ca ... or ; wait for this .... I like to play with words hehe .... guess you gonna have to wait a while , but as I say : waiting makes it all the more enviable .... sweet dreams

Ron

Old 11-20-2005, 03:48 AM

ORIGINAL: DropTop88RX7

wow, she is as broke as i am and i have my own business...

Haha...ah the joys of money! Really the only reason I am broke is because I bought a 2001 Mercedes SLK320 Roadster and it turned out to be a major problem. So, I had to take a hit and I bought the Mazda. But, I am still paying for the Mercedes for the loan rollover...damn it.

Old 11-20-2005, 10:27 AM

oh dayum... i guess i would have deff gone broke if i bought the S2000 like i wanted to...

Old 11-21-2005, 07:11 AM

haha, it's possible. What type of business do u own?

Quick Reply: Hello, new here!