New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Another newbie (groan)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 02:09 AM
Default Another newbie (groan)

I'm new to this forum, but not to forums. So I should be somewhat okay. I used to own on MPV, loved it a lot. I got a 2012 Mazda 3i skyactiv last November. I deliver car parts for a company owned by Advance Auto Parts, and outside of cars my passions are barbecuing and reading cop procedural novels.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:45 AM

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the Mazda family. Which version of the MPV did you own? As I recall the first had standard rear opening doors and was more of a crossover, while the second was a small minivan. I had the second and found it to be the perfect size for people that did not need the full size of all of the other minivans on the market. Cop procedural novels seems to be a very focused subject. What would be an example?

Old 04-15-2018, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by mazdaCPA
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the Mazda family. Which version of the MPV did you own? As I recall the first had standard rear opening doors and was more of a crossover, while the second was a small minivan. I had the second and found it to be the perfect size for people that did not need the full size of all of the other minivans on the market. Cop procedural novels seems to be a very focused subject. What would be an example?
Our MPV was an '03. Maiden voyage was a Phoenix to Eastern Iowa vacation.
When I returned to reading, John Sandford caught my eye with the Prey series, featuring Lucas Davenport. It got to the point where I'd wait six months for the next book, then blast it in 8 hours.
Michael Connelly, Lawrence Block and Jim Butcher are other authors I've read thoroughly.