Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Mazda6 (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda6-20/)
-   -   c1119 and p0154 fault code (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda6-20/c1119-p0154-fault-code-39604/)

Les Dorritt 03-11-2018 09:07 AM

c1119 and p0154 fault code

Hi guys, i'm at the end of my tether, please help, my mazda 6 diesel 2007 has thrown up fault code , it started with p0133 lambda sensor, i did a re gen and it wen't away for about a week, then it came back so i changed that and then it threw up p0154, and running a live diagnostic sensor 1 was dead, so i fitted a new sensor 1 and reset the codes, sensor 1 now seems to be working correctly but the code still comes up with c1119 too, i've checked wires and such and nothing, it not only comes up when driving but when standing in traffic too, i am stumped, has anyone else had this fault and fixed it?

grim_reaper 03-12-2018 04:02 AM

DTC P0133
A/F sensor circuit malfunction
DETECTION CONDITION

• The PCM monitors the A/F sensor impedance while the engine switch is ON position. If the impedance is more than threshold, the PCM determines that A/F sensor is not activated.
MONITORING CONDITIONS
- TWC Repair Verification Drive Mode
- Following conditions are met:
• A/F sensor heater monitor is completed.
• Fuel system loop status is closed loop fuel control.
Diagnostic support note
• The MIL illuminates if the PCM detects the above malfunction condition in two consecutive drive cycles or in one drive cycle while the DTC for the same malfunction has been stored in the PCM.
• PENDING CODE is available if the PCM detects the above malfunction condition during first drive cycle.
• FREEZE FRAME DATA is available.
• DTC is stored in the PCM memory.
POSSIBLE CAUSE

• A/F sensor deterioration
• A/F sensor malfunction
• A/F sensor looseness
• Pressure regulator (built-in supply pump unit) malfunction
• Supply pump malfunction
• Clogged or restricted fuel filter (built-in supply pump unit)
• Fuel leakage in fuel line between fuel distribution pipe and supply pump
• Exhaust system leakage
• Purge solenoid valve malfunction
• Improper connection purge solenoid hose
• Insufficient compression
• Engine malfunction (Engine coolant leakage)

DTC P0154

A/F sensor circuit no activity detected

DETECTION CONDITION
• The PCM monitors oxygen density using A/F sensor when the engine switch to the ON position. The difference in oxygen density between atmosphere and A/F sensor value is more than 35 %, the PCM determines that the A/F sensor is not activated.
Diagnostic support note
• The MIL illuminates if the PCM detects the above malfunction condition in two consecutive drive cycles or in one drive cycle while the DTC for the same malfunction has been stored in the PCM.
• PENDING CODE is available if the PCM detects the above malfunction condition during first drive cycle.
• FREEZE FRAME DATA is available.
• DTC is stored in the PCM memory.
POSSIBLE CAUSE
• Engine coolant leakage
• A/F sensor looseness
• Exhaust gas leakage from exhaust manifold
• Intermittent open or short circuit between PCM terminal 93 and A/F sensor terminal A
• Intermittent open or short circuit between PCM terminal 85 and A/F sensor terminal B
• A/F sensor malfunction
― A/F sensor deterioration
• Insufficient compression
• PCM malfunction

DTC C1119
Engine control system, torque reduction inhibit signal line
DETECTION CONDITION
• Engine RPM information through CAN is out of specification or invalid value.
• Throttle information through CAN is out of specification or invalid value.
• Received control prohibition signal from PCM through CAN.
POSSIBLE CAUSE
• Malfunction of PCM

Les Dorritt 04-01-2018 07:02 AM

little bit of an update, the c1119 code was throwing up the p0154, and the cause was the steering position sensor had a poor connection, however after driving trouble free for about 2 week the dpf light is now on solid but the car drives fine, so later on i'm going to try the 50 mph in 3rd gear to try clear it after this i might be subject to a new dpf,