Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

Looking to get my first Mazda5

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 10:34 PM
Default Looking to get my first Mazda5

Hello all,

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 5. I don't really need it, put thinking about getting rid of my Honda Fit and getting a Mazda5. Both of these cars are manual and it's the only kinda car I'd get! I do hate getting a car from resellers though. These guys don't have any records on the car either. I guess there is a carfax available. I always thought I'd could get a link from the seller and get a copy of the carfax. All I've seen so far is a text of the first page of the fax.

I guess what I'd really like from you guys is what to look out for? Seems like the carfax should have something on the clutch if it was replaced at a shop. How long does clutch typically last on the 5? Yes I know it matters, but just a general idea.

The car is a 2006 Mazda MT with a sunroof. I don't even know how to tell the different versions! Any links that help get up to speed on them would be helpful too. He's asking 3,500 but I don't think I'm interested till it gets to 2,500.

Thanks for reading this and any help here would be GREATLY appreciated.