Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

2012(US) Mazda5 Aftermarket Stereo/NAV

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Default 2012(US) Mazda5 Aftermarket Stereo/NAV

Found this Unit , anyone have any experience or knowledge about this stereo and ordering it from a Chinese company? (The link to website at the bottom of page)

Last edited by 2012M5SEATTLE; 09-01-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: I got accused of being a spammer so I took down the link and price.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:12 PM

Dude, you smell like a spammer!

Old 08-31-2011, 08:31 PM
Default Actually I smell like Irish Spring....

...and my '12 Mazda 5 with 1170 miles on it smells like a new car. I joined this Mazda forum to get info on my new car and find out if anyone here has experience with replacing the crap Stereo that comes standard. So far the only info I can find is on '06-'10 1st gen which does not help me much. I am not trying to sell or spam anything, just trying to get some info/experience.
The only reason I included the website is so that people here can tell me if the website seems legit?

Old 09-01-2011, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by 2012M5SEATTLE
...and my '12 Mazda 5 with 1170 miles on it smells like a new car. I joined this Mazda forum to get info on my new car and find out if anyone here has experience with replacing the crap Stereo that comes standard. So far the only info I can find is on '06-'10 1st gen which does not help me much. I am not trying to sell or spam anything, just trying to get some info/experience.
The only reason I included the website is so that people here can tell me if the website seems legit?
Sorry, not buying. Posting that crap all over the place taints you as a spammer, like it or don't.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 PM

<shipo said; <Sorry, not buying.....like it or don't>>

Not buying what, my story? Liking it or not is irrelevant when the charge is untrue.

How the hell can I ask questions about an aftermarket stereo if everyone else here has no picture or information to comment on what i am seeking help about?
Nobody in the Seattle area including Cartoys has a solution for the **** stock stereo, so I came to this forum to see if someone has knowledge/experience.
Posting the picture and the price, somehow that makes me a spammer?
Dude, I work and have 2 kids, I pay taxes and i go to bed tired every day, I have no time for spamming to a small Mazda5 audience about a no-name radio from China.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:20 PM

After being falsely accused of being a spammer and not wanting to risk further upsetting a "Senior member" of this forum i removed the link and price.
I am not a spammer, just a new Mazda owner in the Seattle area looking for help to change out my stereo, thanks.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:46 PM

I didnt see anything wrong with it man. To hell with what the others say. I was wondering the same thing about my 2012 5. Ive already looked into that stereo and it seems a little shady.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by ingtoncreti
I have no time for spamming to a small Mazda5 audience about a no-name radio from China
If you have no time for it then why are you doing it?

Old 09-26-2011, 01:44 PM

Dear Senior Member Shipo
I have barely enough time in my life to see my kids and help keep the house clean. Again I did not spam anything, and why do you not answer the question on how am I to get advice from people here without letting them know/showing what it is I am asking about? Instead all i get is an empty accusation from you which has effectively killed any hope of anybody wanting to participate in this thread and get to a solution for an aftermarket stereo. (as a senior member one would think that you would be more help than hindrance, wrong)
I deleted the link, i apologized and I continue to engage in a solution. You on the other hand have been unhelpful, accusatory and unfriendly, why do you bother participating here when that is all you have to offer?

Old 09-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Seattle, I am the Senior Mod here and I do not believe you are SPAMMING, though I did have my doubts at first, and have been watching.
As far as that radio/stereo is concerned and the company that offers it, I wouldn't go there. They seem shady to me. You don;t know what the reourcussions might be if you send them your CC information and I wouldn't chance it for a car radio.
Wait a little while. Show a little patience and some one WILL come up w/an adapter so most aftermarket radios will fit.

Quick Reply: 2012(US) Mazda5 Aftermarket Stereo/NAV