Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

where do you put your garage door opener in the 3

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Default where do you put your garage door opener in the 3

I am trying (struggling) to find a handy but not-first-thing-you-see spot to put the garage door opener in the 3, since there isn't a overhead bin, would like to inquire your wisdom for this. Thanks in advance.
________
Roll a joint

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: where do you put your garage door opener in the 3

What about clipping it to the sun visor like most ppl do?
Hey! You are lucky to HAVE a garage, let alone a garge door opener.I park mine in the driveway and wait for the day we can afford to put up a garage.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:59 PM

thats what i have. the thing that clips onto my sunvisor... however i dont ever park my car in the garage. shame really, its the newest car at my house. shouldnt it be treated with some care (if my dad sees that he gonna laugh lol)

Old 10-21-2007, 03:38 PM
PAC

Pulled out the actual ashrtay & put in that compartment.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:42 PM

I just double sided taped my to the passenger side visor. (Lost clip) My car has only spent 3 acutal days outside/overnight. And that was at the dealer. I always park it in the garage. I have a 6 year old living next door and Ihave a 7 year old myself. They have bikes and little control.

My wife's car can stay outside where it belongs.

I also have a small drivway and two cars, so I have to park one in the garage and I will be damn sure it's goin to be mine.

Oh, she tries, once in ahwile to get hers in there, but I have keys for both and I just move it out.

The garage is mine, mine, mine, mine..............all fu*(7'in mine........

Old 10-22-2007, 01:13 PM

ORIGINAL: LordChrisofSith

I just double sided taped my to the passenger side visor. (Lost clip) My car has only spent 3 acutal days outside/overnight. And that was at the dealer. I always park it in the garage. I have a 6 year old living next door and I have a 7 year old myself. They have bikes and little control.

I also have a small drivway and two cars, so I have to park one in the garage and I will be damn sure it's goin to be mine.

Oh, she tries, once in ahwile to get hers in there, but I have keys for both and I just move it out.

Thanks for your suggestion......didn't mean to stir up your emotion as to which car should be in *your* garage......again, I like your idea, I lost my clip too, plus the opener is a bit old-styled, and it's chunky. Thanks to others as well, I once was thinking to double-tape it to the right of the gear shifter, that's where the nav control would go if i had one. when do you think?
________
WEB SHOWS

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:50 PM

I just double sided taped my to the passenger side visor. (Lost clip) My car has only spent 3 acutal days outside/overnight. And that was at the dealer. I always park it in the garage. I have a 6 year old living next door and Ihave a 7 year old myself. They have bikes and little control.

hahaha lolllll. what car does your wife have? thats a good idea making sure your mazda3 doesnt get wrecked. see my car is always outside. only time its inside is if my parents have gone out of town. *sighs* im considering getting one of those outside garage thingys lol

Old 10-22-2007, 07:33 PM

I do tend to get a little excited.

Chipslead to anger,Scratches lead to hate,Rust & Dentslead to suffering....[/align][/align]Not that I am that evil. I just really like my garage. [/align][/align]I have my cleaning centre hanging on the wall for when I pull in. (I am a smoker) I have my cordless vac just waiting to clean my car when I come home. Have all my wash stuff just hanging there to get rid of the damn bugs. ****, maybe. A little dark, possibly. Cleanest car in the neibourhood. Absolutely.[/align][/align]The other question: 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon. That is a good car as well. However, wife had a dent and a scratch 2 weeks after I bought it for her. [/align][/align]Hence.................she don't drive the 3.[/align]

Old 10-22-2007, 10:23 PM

I do tend to get a little excited.

Chipslead to anger,Scratches lead to hate,Rust & Dentslead to suffering....[/align][/align]Not that I am that evil. I just really like my garage. [/align][/align]I have my cleaning centre hanging on the wall for when I pull in. (I am a smoker) I have my cordless vac just waiting to clean my car when I come home. Have all my wash stuff just hanging there to get rid of the damn bugs. ****, maybe. A little dark, possibly. Cleanest car in the neibourhood. Absolutely.[/align][/align]The other question: 2002 Suzuki Esteem Wagon. That is a good car as well. However, wife had a dent and a scratch 2 weeks after I bought it for her. [/align][/align]Hence.................she don't drive the 3.[/align]
lol i like that right there. she doesnt drive the 3. well the suzuki esteem is an alright car it looks kinda funny. but a strong running car. you dont smoke in your car do you?!![:'(][:'(][:'(] thats baaaaaaaaaad. keep the new car smell

Old 10-23-2007, 07:41 AM

Yeah. Smoke in the car, but only on the driver's side. The other 3 spots are smoke free.

Have to quit, I know. Time is coming. You would never know I smoke in there anyway.

Quick Reply: where do you put your garage door opener in the 3