Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Problem importing contacts from Blackberry Bold to Mazda3

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Angry Problem importing contacts from Blackberry Bold to Mazda3

Tried searching this up in this forum but didn't really read anything that helps my problem.

I recently purchased a Mazda3 Sport GS. I have no problem connecting my Blackberry 9700 Bold to the bluetooth handsfree that was already in my mazda3. But when I start the process on my mazda3, it states on my bb that the connection has failed.

Now I was reading on another forum about this problem, and they told me to start the export contact on my bb first before activating it on my mazda. I did this and on my bb it says that all my contacts have been successfully transfer. BUT. when I try searching up my contacts on my mazda. Nothing shows up.

I was wondering if anyone has found a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Old 06-11-2011, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by BeBe
Tried searching this up in this forum but didn't really read anything that helps my problem.

I recently purchased a Mazda3 Sport GS. I have no problem connecting my Blackberry 9700 Bold to the bluetooth handsfree that was already in my mazda3. But when I start the process on my mazda3, it states on my bb that the connection has failed.

Now I was reading on another forum about this problem, and they told me to start the export contact on my bb first before activating it on my mazda. I did this and on my bb it says that all my contacts have been successfully transfer. BUT. when I try searching up my contacts on my mazda. Nothing shows up.

I was wondering if anyone has found a way to fix this?

Thanks!
Did you ever resolve this issue?