Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Mazda3 (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda3-26/)
-   -   Lowering it finally!!! (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda3-26/lowering-finally-14503/)

2.0Mazda08 05-27-2008 12:31 AM

Lowering it finally!!!

I baught mazdaspeed springs with the rear camber links and a rear anti roll bar but was wondering if i NEED to change my stock suspension. I won't be hitting turns going 40...or at least not yet:D...

wsoape281 05-27-2008 01:16 AM

RE: Lowering it finally!!!

mazdaspeed springs aren't enough of a drop to affect the suspension too much, so no, you won't have to change the stock suspension to add those springs. i would recommend adding a set of struts (something like tokico's) for the sheer fact of longevity and ride quality.

Siber Express 05-27-2008 05:03 AM

ORIGINAL: 2.0Mazda08

I baught mazdaspeed springs with the rear camber links and a rear anti roll bar but was wondering if i NEED to change my stock suspension. I won't be hitting turns going 40...or at least not yet:D...
I do that with the Stock suspension on the 3and the Pick Up, butthe pick upis lowered 3/4:D

2.0Mazda08 05-27-2008 10:47 AM

well i tried once and i was almost in the passenger seat...I hate these seats, there too confertable and not stiff enough. I slide everywhere if i try to turn hard so i just say "why should i turn hard" that way i don't unelss there is a need to and i save my wear on the tires and the car.

SPeeDy3 05-27-2008 01:44 PM

drop some mazdaspeed seats into the bitch :D

Siber Express 05-27-2008 05:58 PM

Seat Belts??

The 3 is a fun car to drive and I do tend to go a little faster in the corners than normal peeps do :D

2.0Mazda08 05-27-2008 06:06 PM

I ALWAYS wear my seat belts. I have seen way too many crazy things happen because of not wearing seat belts. I have SRS...don't know what i would do with it if i was to change seats in the future.

Siber Express 05-27-2008 06:22 PM

If you put in the MS3 seats they would plug right in to everything.

virgin1 05-27-2008 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Siber Express

Seat Belts??

The 3 is a fun car to drive and I do tend to go a little faster in the corners than normal peeps do
:D
I won't say that I drive faster than normal ppl do because I usually do mybest to stay w/in 5mph of the speed limit... except theyellowcaution SL signsoften found @ corners. Butlet me be first ata traffic light and I'll leave everybody else in the dust!! :D:D:D

I always wear seat belts too and have since my mother bought a brand new 1964 Dodge Dart w/the first ever lap belts I'd ever seen. The Euros were so far ahead of us even then.Volvo had 3-point SB's in the '57 P-544.
My '57 Chevy.... nothing!!! Hang it out there Baby!!

Siber Express 05-27-2008 07:43 PM

except theyellowcaution SL signsoften found @ corners.

I always thought those were mere suggestions Richard [8D]