Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Automatic windshield wipers

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Lev
Default Automatic windshield wipers

I was checking online just to see how automatic windshield wipers work. While i was looking i found out you can put them in your car!Here is the site.http://www.raintracker.com/buy_raintracker.htm . Ithink it's worth it, especially if you don't have variable intermittent wipers.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Automatic windshield wipers

I'm personally not in the market, but just the same... GREAT FIND, Lev!!
Good job.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:22 PM

well whats cool is i have those rain sensing wipers.. they work soo well to be honest. everytime im in the rain. they just turn on. the best thing ever IMO. if you do alot of driving in alot of rainy/snowy conditions.. id reccommend it.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:27 PM

Be mindfull Jamie. I had left my wipers in auto last night and "bam", they came on with the frozen windshield. Lucky I did not tear the blades, this time. I have to remember to shut off the auto before I shut down at night.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Good advice!

Old 11-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Lev

That's cool thatthe 2.0's come with auto wipers in Cananda. I don't see why they dont come with them down here.I have an 05 2.3 and i dont even have variable intermittents. i hate when i have to put on the first speed wipe when its barely raining, butI can't see when i have it on intermittent. That's the only reason i want it. Also, it will be cool to have it. I'm just afraid about installing it. I might mess something up.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 AM

WOW!! this is AMAAAAAAAZING!! After hearing about all those fatal auto accidents from people scrambling to turn on their wipers in the rain. Ima get 2 just in case!!

Old 11-11-2007, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: LordChrisofSith

Be mindfull Jamie. I had left my wipers in auto last night and "bam", they came on with the frozen windshield. Lucky I did not tear the blades, this time. I have to remember to shut off the auto before I shut down at night.
good advice chris. i will make sure to turn my wipers off auto when i leave my car.. even though i do all the time... generally. but oh wow this morning the frost was sooo bad. i spent like 15 mins trying to take off all the damn frost

Old 11-11-2007, 11:55 AM

I find it remarkable that a reasonably priced car like a Mazda 3 can have this feature. I have an upscale SUV that has this as well, but you would expect this feature on this. Also, My vehicle does not have a telescoping steering wheel, and the 3 does. It just goes to show, the Mazda 3 punches a lot of content f0r a decent dollar.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:17 PM

this may be a little off topic. but the stock wipers on the mazda sucks. which ones do u guys suggest?

Quick Reply: Automatic windshield wipers