Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

2014 Mazda 3 Sport - All power windows quit working

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Exclamation 2014 Mazda 3 Sport - All power windows quit working

Hey everyone! I looked through all the threads and couldn't find a post with my exact problem. Forgive me if I missed it. Yesterday all my power windows quit working. I can't roll down the windows from the driver door or from any of the doors themselves. So all 4 windows no longer work. There aren't any sounds either, like something is trying to work. I immediately assumed a fuse. I changed out the power windows 25A & 30A fuses located in the internal fuse box. I then found a 30A fuse in the box under the hood labeled as p windows1 and changed that one too. Still nothing happens. As far as I can tell those are the only things that quit working. The side-view mirrors still adjust and have power and the door locks still work. I've been doing some searching online for a wiring diagram for the power windows but haven't found one yet. Found this place and thought I'd check with all of you for any ideas or suggestions.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!!

Old 09-12-2023, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Troywj12
Hey everyone! I looked through all the threads and couldn't find a post with my exact problem. Forgive me if I missed it. Yesterday all my power windows quit working. I can't roll down the windows from the driver door or from any of the doors themselves. So all 4 windows no longer work. There aren't any sounds either, like something is trying to work. I immediately assumed a fuse. I changed out the power windows 25A & 30A fuses located in the internal fuse box. I then found a 30A fuse in the box under the hood labeled as p windows1 and changed that one too. Still nothing happens. As far as I can tell those are the only things that quit working. The side-view mirrors still adjust and have power and the door locks still work. I've been doing some searching online for a wiring diagram for the power windows but haven't found one yet. Found this place and thought I'd check with all of you for any ideas or suggestions.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!!
Probably to late but for anyone having the issue now or in the future. If the fuses are all fine and If you Press the any Windows Button and Nothing Happens. Try to check If the two cables are attached to the Switch on the Drives Side. If they are Not connected all Buttons Stop working on all Windows. Especially If you Press the Buttons and you hear Nothing. If the cables are in there I would Check next If the Switch IS broken and Swap IT Out. If you are Handy you might be able to Just Switch the relay that is directly connected on the Board. First before any other switches from the other Windows. Especially If a mechanic tells you all have to be swapped Out.

Here is a Link how you can Check the Window Switch without taking Off the entire door Panel, Title: 2014-2018 Mazda 3 Windows Switch Replacement,

Old 09-12-2023, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by [b
Troywj[/b]12;174751]Hey everyone!!
Originally Posted by [b
Daniel[/b]22041999;219490]Probably to late
Welcome to the forum x2

Daniel in a hurry with your user name? LOL