Mazda2 This new subcompact applies a sporty look and feel to a great economy car.

Remove-install Mazda 2 radiator 2009.

Old 12-13-2018, 01:57 AM
Default Remove-install Mazda 2 radiator 2009.

Just a short post, i was reading an old post about Mazda 2 removal installation radiator m because I couldn't find anything on YouTube or any of the forums I decided that I might post something. Firstly drain radiator and remove all associated bolts and clips not going to go into detail. I ended up dropping my radiator thermo fan all in one piece out the bottom of the engine bay. I couldn't seem to get it out the top and didn't want to pull off anything more than what I had to. But if you drop it out the bottom there is a bracket on the right hand side of the car that has 3×10mm bolts in it it's to the right of the radiator you won't won't be able to remove this bracket* just push it out of the way* so the Cowling on the thermo fan doesn't get in the way when you remove everything in one piece I don't know what the bracket is for but have to remove them bolts from that bracket. if you're going to drop it out the bottom. You may have to remove the top grill to get the clips out and rubbers out that secure the radiator at the top. ( I didn't). When dropping out the bottom a little bit of trial and error tilt the left-hand side of the radiator down first and a little bit of jiggling. Make sure when you remove all your hoses automatic transmission water hoses you jam up somewhere so they don't get in the way or you will have trouble. This is the first time I've done a radiator on a Mazda 2 so it was a new experience for me too. Good luck guys I hope this give you a little bit bit of insight and help because I was flying blind.

Last edited by Crofty; 12-13-2018 at 02:02 AM.