Mazda2 This new subcompact applies a sporty look and feel to a great economy car.

About mazda demio 2015 command system Djk2 v6 600

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 10:18 AM
Default About mazda demio 2015 command system Djk2 v6 600

I need your help for my mazda demio 2015 1.3l petrol..
My car came direct from japan and its the model with the navigation system..
It has japanese language and english..
Is it a possible way to change software
From japanese to european??
The Japanese software that is installed on car is 3.0.0056.0300

Old 08-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Default Djk2 v6 600

Hello,

I have the same question. Is there any way to change the software to European ?

Japanese Software version : 3.1.0026.0300

Old 08-13-2018, 07:46 PM

Well, if you have DJK2 or DJKB, you may have some luck.

Open http://www.mazda.co.jp/globalassets/...jkb_manual.pdf , scroll down to the 64th page of the .pdf (or 116th page by the manual's numeration) and try to follow the instructions on pictures 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Then select その他 and if you're lucky, you may see coveted "LANGUAGE".
Not everything will be translated, but at least something may. I don't think it's possible to obtain non-Japan navigation maps for this unit or non-Japanese voiceover, though.

Please, note, my knowledge of Japanese extends only to Google Translate.
I never saw the unit on Mazda 2 DJ nor have I ever sat in one.

Old 08-29-2018, 02:05 AM
Default Language and Navigation

You can change the language for the system to English, for example. I've done this and it makes the JDM AV system very useable and not too bad.
It does not however make the maps in the Nav system work for your location.
The base maps are Japanese and are loaded into the system and are not run from an SD card. This means the system could only work for your area if you were able to but a map upgrade for your country and even then it may still not be possible. I'm working on this so will update when I've found out now.
I made my way through the Japanese characters to the area where language could be selected using Google Translate in my iPhone. This worked really well 😀

Old 08-29-2018, 02:57 PM

I used Google Translate to work my way through the settings until I found "language" which I changed to English.
This has meant the entertainment centre is now very usable and user friendly and actually not too bad at all.

Except, for the navigation. The language changed to English but the maps are embedded and remain typical to Japanese locations.
I'm researching whether an SD Card upgrade will work so I'll report back when I've done that.

Our info screen is mounted up from the dash like an iPad sticking up and has an SD Card access Port on the side so I'm hopeful. I'll be discussing this with the local Mazda Dealership to see if they can help.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:52 AM

I have the same as well. It was in english when I got it so I didn't have to go through the procedure. Though I was wondering is it possible to upgrade this to MZD connect? Or even take it all out and put another one with MZD connect?

Old 11-16-2018, 07:51 AM

Hi guys, same here :-) Mazda Demio 1.3l 2015, sw version 3.0.0056.0300. I searched through several forums, looks like there is no European version for this system.
Upd - replaced it with Android, here is the link with details https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/maz...33/#post173766

Last edited by aviklov; 03-26-2019 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Adding information about replacement
Old 02-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Default Mazda demio 2015 reverse camera

Hello guys, does anybody knows where to connect camera on japanese mazda demio 2015 with command system djk2 v6 600?

I mean is there an iso lead in the market for this audio system to buy to connect camera on.

Because the only rca to this model of audio system is the rca of Video in.. I check from the 'video in' that my camera is working... But the problem is that when you put the reverse gear on the car, the system is not recognising the camera to display it on the screen..

I put also And a pic of the screen of the com And system in case to understand the model of this.

Thank you in advance,
Iam waiting for your response
Kind regards,
Nos09

Old 03-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Default Language change

I just bought a mazda 2015 1.3l petrol directly from japan and the text is half in japanese and half in english. I checked in the setting and there was nowhere that i could press to change the language. So if i buy the navigation system for europe will i be able to change the language to english?

Old 06-16-2022, 12:10 PM
Default Time Change

Hi, Does anyone knows how I can change time on DJK2 V6 600?

Quick Reply: About mazda demio 2015 command system Djk2 v6 600