Mazda Tribute This low-priced SUV allows the driver the versatility of an SUV without the big fuel bill of many of the vehicles in the SUV class.

Problem after replacing 2 front CV axles/shaft

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2021, 05:42 AM
Default Problem after replacing 2 front CV axles/shaft

Hi people
I hope everyone is doing great.
So a mechanic changed the 2 front CV shafts and the car started driving weird after that. Humming noise coming from the left side and the steering wabbling when accelerating and also when releasing the accelerator. I did an alignment, brakes and wheel bearing front left and that got rid of the humming noise, but I started a trip up north (many kms), and I realized that there's still some sort of vibration when starting to speed and the steering wheel still wabbles when I hit the gas and when I release. The more aggressive I hit the gas, stronger is the wabbling so I've been driving really slow.
Any ideas on what this could be?. Maybe something got pulled together wrong (cv's)?. Maybe a problem with the gear box? Transmission?. It wasn't doing it before the CV replacement and the CV's are not from ebay. Bought in Australia from a trusted supplier.
*Mazda tribute 2003 3.0 V6
Please 🙏🙌. Any help is more than welcome.
Thank you very much 🙌