Mazda BT 50 & Pickup Trucks While Mazda may not be known for their trucks, they have always produced quality reliable trucks for both hauling cargo, or simply crusing. BT 50

Wheelin 101 April 5th near Tremont, PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Default Wheelin 101 April 5th near Tremont, PA

Greetings everyone!
I'll be honest - as I don't know much about the B-series trucks, although my father has one. I've been trying to convince him to take it offroad, but he just won't budge.[/align]
If you're from the Pennsylvania area and are interested in getting your trucks a little dirty on some offroading action - here's a perfect oppurtunity to do it.

The Keystone Krawlers Offroad club is having a *Wheelin 101* offroad trip on April 5th, 2008 at Rausch Creek Offroad Park near Tremont, PA.
Rausch Creek is an offroad park (legal and insured) - here is their website: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

The Wheelin 101 trip is specifically for people who've never gone offroad before, are beginners, or have stock vehicles and want an easy day out. The event will start off with a short lecture about offroading, how to drive, what to expect, what to look for, trail etiquette, and keeping it safe and responsible. This event is open to the public whom own any brand, model of 4WD vehicle. The trails that will be explored are easy / green rated trails. There will be qualified and experienced club members on hand to assist you with anything you'll need. If you feel uncomfortable about any given situation - STOP - and ask for help. These events are supposed to be a relaxing, fun filled, educational experience for the beginners.

Rausch Creek is a *pay-to-play* park. If you're a first time visitor to the park - you'll have to pay a $10 membership fee that's good for an entire year. The daily charge to go offroading is $25 and $5 for each passenger.

I'm personally not trying to promote club membership - but only want to promote SAFE, LEGAL, and RESPONSIBLE offroading. If you're new and you attend this type of an event - you're more likely to come back (as an offroad enthusiast) and you're more likely to promote responsible wheeling for the future of the hobby.

Here's some useful information:
http://www.lieblweb.com/tacoma/Gener...froadTips.html

If you're interested in attending.... contact Jamie iroccrawl@keystonekrawlers.com
Tell 'em "Janster sent ya"

If you have any questions - feel free to shoot me an e-mail
jandy@lieblweb.com
MY website:
http://www.lieblweb.com/[/align][/align]