Mazda BT 50 & Pickup Trucks While Mazda may not be known for their trucks, they have always produced quality reliable trucks for both hauling cargo, or simply crusing. BT 50

Inquiry about selling

Old 03-17-2018, 01:53 AM
Default Inquiry about selling

Hey folks. I'm wanting to know about some information in terms of selling my old truck. I'm not very knowledgeable about vehicles and am looking towards this community in hopes you all can help. A little back story:

This was my first car, my baby. I drove her for a few years and one time I had some work done and from what I gathered, something was left on the engine block (??) or something...and I was driving down the highway and heard a snap. Well, took it to a mechanic and they said my piston snapped clean off because a wrench was left somewhere under my hood and it must have fallen in the way. This was in 2009. I vowed I would get it fixed, that I'd do it all myself eventually...and it is now 2018 and I haven't done a thing. The interior is pretty moldy, the engine is shot, the tires are have flat spots on them and there is gas that was left in the tank. Also someone tried to take it, cut some wires under the steering column. Exterior is clean at least.

I've had a few people come to the house asking about selling it off, but I never knew what price to set. That's why I'm here. I'm not wanting to sell her off for just any price. I'm not sure what a respectable price would be and was wondering if any one here would know. I appreciate any help. Thanks guys.

Oh yea, the car is a 1991 Mazda B2600i. White colored, 5-speed manual. 4wd.

Last edited by wanttosell; 03-17-2018 at 01:58 AM.