Mazda MX-3 and Mazda MX-6 These two sporty models have become popular cars for import tuners due to the availability of parts, the low price, and the smooth lines.

And Then There Was......Nothing?

Old 07-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Default And Then There Was......Nothing?

So, some here will know what I'm referring to and others won't.

After over a year of working on my 1994 Mazda MX-3 GS there is nothing more to do. It runs, it runs well, there are zero codes coming up, there is no noise, there is not leakage.....

It's an odd feeling, I feel as though I should break something so I have something to fix.

The last thing to be fixed was the spring coil on the passenger front that was broken in half. I called Advanced Auto Parts to get a price and when I did I was told that part was recalled in 1997. I called the local Mazda dealer and then checked serial numbers and found that my car had been taken in as part of the recall, however, once fixed it had a LIFETIME WARRANTY! I took it to the Mazda dealer and not only did they fix the side that was broke but they fixed the other side as well. Zero expense!

MazdaMech has helped off and on and I really appreciate his help. Others have joined in off and on too, but the biggest contributor is "tan". He constantly offered is opinions and suggestions. As tan once told me, that car has become one of the greatest teachers I have ever had, and now perhaps if someone experiences something that I experienced then maybe I can pay it forward.

But for now, in the immortal words of Alice Cooper "Schools Out!"

Old 07-22-2014, 10:46 PM

cheers to all!