Mazda Forum Help & Suggestion Center Forum for members experiencing problems with the board or those who have suggestions to make the forum better.

Newbie Section Suggestions

Old 01-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Banned
Default Newbie Section Suggestions

As you all know, when a Newbie makes a thread, he leaves out pertinent information. We need a Sticky thread in the newbie section on what information should be posted.
Mazda Tirol had a good idea about putting good relative info in to the signature. The newbies need to know how to do a signature.
Please make a Sticky Thread on how To do a signature with proper info, you can start with:

First go to the top of this page and click on "User CP" which is first name in purple bar. Then scroll down to "Settings and Options" and click on "Edit Signature".
under "Your Profile" click on "Edit Options" and input your location. If you click on "Edit Avatar" in "Settings and Options" you can load up a small pic that will appear with every post (like the weird guy in mine beside my name---no that's not me, i still have lots of hair!).

Feel free to copy and paste this, admin.
Please try to use this procedure a bit on how to upload pics.
Another suggestion is how to do an album.

All these suggestions will help out our newbies and help us out when we are responding to a new thread. There is nothing worse than guessing on diagnosing what's wrong with your car when we don't have enough info.