Mazda CX-9 This larger SUV adds a V6 option, as well as more cargo room, to the CX-7 option.

2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 12:04 PM

Others have said that the dealership can now order Mazda all weather mats.

WeatherTech has their Floorliner mats now available. The cargo and rear have been out a couple of weeks, and the fronts are just out. (All weather are thick ribbed rubber. Floorliner are thin custom fit.)

Old 10-16-2016, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by MaxPowers
Are these the all-weather mats that you ordered? From WeatherTech? I only ask bc I haven't been able to order from either my Mazda dealer (not in stock) or WeatherTech (currently not planning on making?).
What PTguy said.

The full WeatherTech set became available last Thursday.

I haven't checked recently on the o/e Mazda mats ... after the WeatherTech cargo mat became available I knew that it was only a short time until the fronts and rears showed up on their website.

As previously stated; I ordered immediately upon availability.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:12 PM

I finally got my all weather CX-9 mats today. I purchased the front and rear sets. The front has the CX-9 logo on both but the rear does not. Also the rear are for both 2nd and 3rd row.

Attached Thumbnails 2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats-img_2455.jpg   2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats-img_2456.jpg  
Old 11-02-2016, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by kneekon@gmail.com
Do u have any pictures yet.
Sorry guys was out of town for a bit there. Here are the mats installed, they are a nice rubber mat with a lip all around, not as thick as the Audi ones I had, but much better than carpet.

Sorry for the dirty mats, it's been raining like crazy and the cx-9 got it's first winter wash and detail.

Got all three rows done.

Attached Thumbnails 2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats-img_20161029_104011.jpg   2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats-img_20161029_104032.jpg  

Last edited by perfectg; 11-02-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:43 PM

@perfectg your floor mats are from Mazda and not from weathertec right?Can you also post pics of the 3rd row.Also if you don't mind me asking,how much are the floor mats

Old 11-03-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by irap
@perfectg your floor mats are from Mazda and not from weathertec right?Can you also post pics of the 3rd row.Also if you don't mind me asking,how much are the floor mats
irap - that is correct, these are OEM mazda ones. Here is a pic of the third row set. I got them at cost, I know the GM at a Mazda dealer - it was around $120 for all 3 rows.

Attached Thumbnails 2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats-img_20161029_104433.jpg  

Last edited by perfectg; 11-03-2016 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:51 PM

@perfectg.Thank you for posting the pic.It looks nice and it seems the sides are raised too just like the weathertec.It is less expensive too.I might drop by the dealership to check it out.Thank you again

Old 11-04-2016, 09:18 AM

Be cautious ... the U.S. all-weather mats are like those bought by davnsam shown in this post:
Originally Posted by davnsam
I finally got my all weather CX-9 mats today. I purchased the front and rear sets. The front has the CX-9 logo on both but the rear does not. Also the rear are for both 2nd and 3rd row.
(Will have to scroll up to see the thumbnails.)

Location isn't stated, but THESE mats are likely a different country (Canada?).
A U.S. order WON'T get this set!
Originally Posted by perfectg
Sorry guys was out of town for a bit there. Here are the mats installed, they are a nice rubber mat with a lip all around, not as thick as the Audi ones I had, but much better than carpet.

Sorry for the dirty mats, it's been raining like crazy and the cx-9 got it's first winter wash and detail.

Got all three rows done.

The WeatherTech floor liners that I purchased look, fit, and protect like this:

Box on upper-left is PowerMagic Pro for my F&R dashcams

Old 11-04-2016, 10:33 AM

@turborascal.I was wondering about that.When I checked Mazda USA's website they only have the regular mat.Question about the weathertech that you posted.It seems like you already have the liner for the 3rd row.But when I go to weathertechs site they only have the 1st and 2nd row liners available.I spoked with their representative and I was told that the liner for the 3rd row is not available yet.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by irap
@turborascal.I was wondering about that.When I checked Mazda USA's website they only have the regular mat.Question about the weathertech that you posted.It seems like you already have the liner for the 3rd row.But when I go to weathertechs site they only have the 1st and 2nd row liners available.I spoked with their representative and I was told that the liner for the 3rd row is not available yet.
The pictured liners are front (L & R) and two views of the second row.
I still have the factory carpet mats in the third row; and since I rarely have passengers there I'm unlikely to buy the WeatherTech liners once they become available.

Quick Reply: 2016 CX-9 All Weather Mats