Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Mazda CX-5 (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda-cx-5-54/)
-   -   Looking for opinions on 2016 colors (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda-cx-5-54/looking-opinions-2016-colors-35866/)

eeyankee 09-03-2015 10:04 AM

Looking for opinions on 2016 colors

I am new to Mazda vehicles, been a GM fan all of my life. I started looking for a small SUV and test drove the 2016 CX5 GT AWD, I fell in love and could not stop smiling. I drove a Chevy Equinox and felt bored.

I am looking to make a deal this weekend, looking for opinions on exterior and interior colors...the one I test drove was black with parchment interior. It looked great then I saw the Titanium Flash and thought it looked really cool. Seems like a daring step to get that color and then find out it wont look good at times. Any thoughts? How is the white interior holding up, it is primarily me driving it with the wife at times...kids are all gone now.

I know Black interior is safe but tired of all black, not sure if the white is the best thing. Thanks for the input.

CX5T Lover 09-05-2015 12:28 PM

What Colors...?

Get your CX5 in "Deep Crystal Blue" with "Parchment" interior. :)

CX5T Lover

humoroustee 09-10-2015 06:21 AM

I like it in Titanium Flash Mica with Sand interior.

eeyankee 09-10-2015 10:30 AM

I purchased a Black Mica CX5, GT w/ tech pkg with white interior on Monday. Color combo is awesome and loving every minute.

I cant wait to take a trip and enjoy it, so far it has been a blast.

UseYourNoggin 09-10-2015 11:23 AM

Good luck with new vehicle.
You got hard colors to keep clean, both in and out! Hope you get interior protection for that white.

eeyankee 09-10-2015 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by UseYourNoggin (Post 154510)
Good luck with new vehicle.
You got hard colors to keep clean, both in and out! Hope you get interior protection for that white.

Did not get factory protection. 800 too much for that so looking at other options. Also looking at remote start options. Looks like Mazda version has issues.

mazdarati16 09-10-2015 09:28 PM

My wife and I bought the Crystal white pearl with black interior. In my opinion the white exterior contrasts with the black trim incredibly well.

eeyankee 09-14-2015 09:03 AM

I got the opposite colors and same thing, they offset each other beautifully. Now to keep both clean...

topol 12-04-2015 01:34 PM

soul red

kicker0927 12-07-2015 07:59 PM

I just purchased the 2016 CX-5 GT in Black Mica...is there any other color to buy vehicles in other than black? If so, I haven't noticed. ;) The black looks amazing with the black rims. I got the black leather interior. I like the almond color two-tone interior, but I have kids & dogs and am afraid of staining. I also read a little bit about the almond interior staining blue from jeans even. I plan on keeping the vehicle for many years, so I felt safer with the black.