Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Best polish for my car

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Default Best polish for my car

hi there, has any one used this stuff before http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Mobile-Auto-Careim thinking of getting some but not 100% yet.

what you think?

chris

Old 06-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Default RE: Best polish for my car

Nu Finish works well. That's what I'm using on my car

Old 06-10-2012, 03:17 PM

I like Zymbol it works great as well.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:40 AM

@ Andriod drummer yeah Zymbol works great

Old 08-07-2014, 08:32 PM

Zymol is a great product, but as an alternative Meguiars is a cheaper but very effective brand.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:22 PM

zaino. some come close, but there is none better. zaino can be layered, and the shine gets deeper and deeper. it can be applied in direct sunlight, and it is very easy to wipe off once it is dry. it will protect against bird droppings, the only one i have found that will. it protects longer than any other i have ever used.

Old 08-10-2014, 02:37 AM

I agree zaino is also a great product, their paint sealant are incredible. What product of zaino are you using keninn?

Old 08-10-2014, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by speedester
I agree zaino is also a great product, their paint sealant are incredible. What product of zaino are you using keninn?
we have a 99 millenia, black, that we bought new. zaino since day 1. first i used dawn detergent, then clay bar. then the prep, which has been replaced by Z-AIO. the old prep you put on, dont remove, then apply Z-2, which has also changed a bit since i started using it. now i just use the Z2, i have tried the Z-AIO(still have some), but it does nothing if your finish is a lot of Z2. i have tried the Z-5, and the Z-CS clear seal, but now i just use Z2. i have even tried to clay bar the cars a few times, but every time, it does nothing, the finish is still smooth . even after neglecting the cars for months, a simple wash and Z2 brings them right back, i am always amazed at how easy it is. we bought the white 99 used, and it had an area on the roof that looked like some kind of chemical had spilled. i tried the cleaner, and the swirl remove, but nothing seemed to work. so i just kept using the Z2, and now it is gone, and the roof looks new. really great stuff, and excellent for an old, lazy guy, who wants his cars to look new, but dont want to constantly polish them. another thing i noticed with zaino. i use those round microfiber foam applicators. in the past, before zaino, i was always able to wash them, and reuse them. with zaino, even with the dawn, it does not remove all the zaino, so i have to discard them after every use. i think this is proof that zaino protects better than any other out there.

Old 09-21-2014, 12:33 PM

I think zaino is over priced crap. I had the whole "system", even the little itty bottle of catalyst or whatever it was called. I used it on my Chevy and the paint still turned to crap. I would apply it over a couple of days, car parked in garage, drive the car through winters worst and by jan, the gloss was gone, the water wouldn't bead, etc. Ever tried to apply a wax/sealant in Jan when it is 10 degrees? It isn't fun!
I switched to something cheaper and better:
Apply Klasse synthetic first, then Collinite as a topper. Not only did it still look great until spring, the water would still bead off, snow sand would easily rinse off. I will repeat- this combo outlasted zaino by far.
I have applied this combo to my jetta wagon that has been always parked outside, for the past ten years and the pain still looks great.
Collinite works so well that i use it on my sat dish to help snow slide off.
Klasse and collinte will cost about $20 and last you years.
I

Old 09-21-2014, 12:46 PM

i used klasse on my bmw's. i think zymol is better. and the REAL zymol, not the store bought stuff. but overall, zaino is so much better, and way easier to apply/remove than zymol, and protects best of anything i have ever used

Quick Reply: Best polish for my car