Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Engine sound

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 09:15 AM
Default Engine sound

Hello! New here and want to gather interest and opinions of Mazda owners... Would you be interested in device that is reproducing preselected realistic engine sound via car audio speakers whil you driving? Really quality sound that depends on engine rpm and load so that you can enjoy your car more without installing aftermarket exhaust or even another engine...

Old 09-07-2018, 03:36 PM

Seriously?

No.

Old 03-08-2019, 03:02 PM
BWJ
Thumbs down

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooL

Old 03-08-2019, 03:14 PM

Yikes, how the heck did I miss this thread last August and September.

Not sure why you would want fake engine noise, some car companies (Acura, Audi, VW..., to name a few) are piping in fake noise and owners are begging the manufacturers for a way to turn that crap off.

Old 03-08-2019, 07:45 PM

BMW has it on some of their cars as well.

I have no interest.

Old 08-26-2020, 10:22 AM

While cruzzzing around the forum i found this semi-old thread. I can't believe some of you guys don't like gadgets for fun. Maybe you just don't want to admit it? LOL

Me ya I got one of these sound devices. Now it does work well and even for the most part sounds very good at duplicating engine sounds but when I used it in my MAZDA with my stereo system (must see my build thread to understand this) https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/maz...like-do-44018/ if just plain cracked me up! I carried it for a while and told freind (with blonde hair roots) it was a new device I installed that would increase my HP by 200. LOL When they wrinkled their nose and said not a chance I simply choose sport setting 4 on my Commander, activated the MAZDA Sport drive setting, then turned up my sub setting and nailed the throttle. ROLMAO. With only a short burst you would actually think hear and feel I had 2oo+ extra HP. LOL

I also have a battery powered sound device I use to mount on the dash of my car decades ago. You could push a button that made various weapon firing sounds. It was great to target those **** wipes that really have no business driving a vehicle that did stupid sheeet in front of you . I have since retired that device as a collectors item because it has history still works and looks as good as new.