Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

terrible car crash and the stupid guy driving it with a bunch of infractions!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Default terrible car crash and the stupid guy driving it with a bunch of infractions!!!

i found this on the internet and thought that this is pretty horrible and sad. just read it and you will know why i find this horrible and the fact that he should not have had his licence after all this
http://www.courant.com/news/custom/t...c_tab01_layout

Old 10-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Default RE: terrible car crash and the stupid guy driving it with a bunch of infractions!!!

Wouldn't of happened in an Rx-7.(doesn't mean I'd try it)..... also you'd only have 1 endangered passenger rather than 3.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:07 PM
VB
Default RE: terrible car crash and the stupid guy driving it with a bunch of infractions!!!

Not only is he an idot for totalling two lovely cars (Prelude and a WRX), but he got what he deserves for killing his passengers. Hope he gets punished, that idiot.

If you're gonna drive fast, save it for when you're by yourself. At least if you mess up, you're just endangering yourself.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:12 PM

ok for all of you that replied... if you read it. he killed himself as well.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:27 PM

we know that jaime. it just saddens me that the boy doesn't think for others.. this shows a sign of selfishness. sounded like he nearly died fro the prelude crash... car almost split into two?

Old 10-18-2007, 08:11 PM

I only feel bad for the people who got killedriding with him. Sounds like the kid was menace on the road. I don't feel bad for him at all.

.....and as far as only endangering 1 person in an RX-7...what about the other people on the road? He could have just as easily slammed head-on into another passenger car...killing who knows how many. This could happen in any car to anyone that drives like an idiot.

He was 17 at the time of this incident, so in barely 1 year he managed to get more reckless driving violations than most people would in a lifetime. How long did he even have his license in the first place before he got the DUI....6 months at the most?

"Records show that Apruzzese was charged with driving under the influence in connection with the crash, and that his driver's license was suspended for 90 days, from April 30 until the end of July. Records also show that, after obtaining his license in August 2006, Apruzzese was cited for driving at an unreasonable speed last November and received another citation for a seat belt violation in early March."

If that had been my kid he would have been getting around town on his Schwinn bicycle. The parents of this kid should also be held somewhat accountable for this happening. Buying a kid with a record like that a WRX????? You've got to be kidding me. That kid doesn't seem to have dropped that far from the family tree. He should have been walking to get where he needed to go. Not driving around in a $30K pseudo-sports car.

You can't cure stupid.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:32 PM

very true SST. like why would you get your kid AFTER HE CRASHED A PRELUDE DOING THE SAME THING almost killing somebody in the car. but they both recovered. and then the buy the kid a WRX. a 300 HP machine that could beat the mazdaspeed3!!!!!!!! i dont know bout you all but thats just dumb. specially for a person who has had their licence drove stupid and this was their consequences. now yea i am 17 and i drive a new 08 mazda3. but i take pride in my car i dont drive that fast. i love my car and i would like to keep it that way... plus i need it for work and school. its a daily driver.