Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

Stupid Rain

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Default Stupid Rain

So i decided to wash my car yesterday. It was slight cloudy but nothing to serious. Its in the middle of summer and first day there has been clouds. So i started to wash my car and spent about 3 hours doing the outside and inside. It looked great. So i go to work and when i come out side after work it was raining. That 3 hours of work just went down the drain. How is it going to rain for 1 hour in the middle of summer. What kind of luck is that.? Sorry tought id let everybody know my bad luck and wonder if this has happened you anybody else.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Default RE: Stupid Rain

Use to happen to me almost everytime I washed my car last summer. Now this year I decide to take a look at the 10 day weather before I wash my car.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:35 AM

Ya i usually check the weather but i never tought it was going to rain in the middle of summer. I guess i have to start checking it everytime now.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:51 AM

Ah yes, good old Murphy's law. You know it probably wouldn't have rained if you hadn't washed your car . As for the raining for an hour in summer, well, I live in Houston and that's a pretty daily occurrance here so I feel your pain there. Ah well, better luck next time.

-Cameron Keffer

Old 07-13-2007, 10:27 AM

I spent 3 hours too washing and waxing my mazda 6 for a wedding since im going to be the person thats going to drive my uncle and god do it all over again wipe it make it look good. I hate the damn road makes everything so dirty when its wet

Old 07-13-2007, 11:15 PM

almost every time i wash my car...i sit back and say man it looks amazing, wheels look good, tires are shinny interior is spotless...yadda yadda yadda then it starts to rain hahahaha. good thing they make the quick detailer spray..i love that stuff.

Old 07-14-2007, 07:01 AM

Yea i hear ya, these past few days i had washed my car 3 times ans waxed it once, Each day that i wash my car it rains and makes me upset. Black cars are beautiful when they are clean, but they are alot of work, anyway i feel your pain

Old 07-23-2007, 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: CKeffer

Ah yes, good old Murphy's law. You know it probably wouldn't have rained if you hadn't washed your car . As for the raining for an hour in summer, well, I live in Houston and that's a pretty daily occurrance here so I feel your pain there. Ah well, better luck next time.

-Cameron Keffer
I feel your pain. I live in south Florida, and you can set your watch to the afternoon thunderstorm during summer months.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:19 PM

Washed my car sunday, looked good for a couple of hours b4 it started floodin on the streets and washin mud up against the sides.. I hate FL lol.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:44 PM

Won't a good wax take care of a lot of the trouble? Assuming you all don't have black cars...

Quick Reply: Stupid Rain