I am the proud new owner of a pearl white hatchback GS 2.0 model! So far I am amazed by the ride. It is a steal for this price. As you all know, the new look is just amazing and I can confirm it's a strong head turner.
- Responsive engine for a 2.0 liter, especially when you get the manual transmission
- Killer look
- Strong chassis
- Infotainement system is a blast to use!
- Gas mileage is pretty good
- I have water in the front light. Dealership says it's normal
- 4th gear hard to shift
- Cheap heater zone **** (try it in when it's cold, you'll see what I mean)
- Really really cheap rug/cover and poor light in the trunk
- Really poor FM radio reception : sound goes up and down all the time
Here's a pic on the first day :