Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Default floor mats

My Mazda 3's been with me for a couple of years now, and the floor mats are all worn out.. I'm just wondering, will the mazda floor mats I see online be any good? Or are there branded floor mats out there? Thanks

Old 08-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Default RE: floor mats

Carpeted/fabric can quite quickly show wear at heavy friction areas and are messy when you track water, mud and even your everyday dirt/debris. All-weather mats are the way to go; when dry, all you need is a good shake to get most of the dirt out, otherwise a good hosing does the job. Since rubber isn't absorbent, drying time is much quicker too. You can easily find inexpensive ones at Kragens, the auto section at Target, etc. Since sizing is generic, don't expect a perfect fit... take advantage of each stores return policy if you're unhappy with the dimensions and keep trying till you find one that you're happy with. I personally prefer the all-weather mats from WeatherTech. They are a bit costly, but will pretty much last for the life of your vehicle, unless you drive with spiked shoes for some reason ;-) Here's a direct link to the product: http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...&Year=2005 If that doesn't work, just go to www.mats.com and search for product # W71-W50. Word of advice: this particular set of mats is shared between several vehicles (i.e. compatible with certain Toyota Camry models also), so they are actually oversized for your car. When I found out about this when my mats arrived, I was a bit disappointed, but now I realize that I would rather have a lot of area covered than exposed anyway. Hope this information is helpful. :-)