Mazda Protege This compact model offers an economical solution for the need for a sporty sedan or wagon.

Several Minor Car Issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Default Several Minor Car Issue

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum here. The car I have is a 2003 model. I essentially just came here for a few questions that I have.

1. Radio - It powers up but it does not work. The radio went out but I was curious if there were any known fixes for this besides just replacing it all together? If so, is anyone selling one?

2. Windows - Both of the front windows do not work. Is there a known issue about this or is the only solution replacing the window motors?

3. Water Leak - The car seems to have some type of water leak that enables water to leak in from the truck area? I have found a spot where it there seems to be a missing plastic clip that attaches to the floor of the trunk. I was able to see all the way down to the ground and I assumed that might be where the water is coming in from. I put a piece of a tape over that and I am currently testing that out. Any advice or previous knowledge on that would be greatly appreciated.

Those are my major issues. The car seems to run great, the belt squeaks a little but thats the only mechanical issue that I have noticed.