Mazda BT 50 & Pickup Trucks While Mazda may not be known for their trucks, they have always produced quality reliable trucks for both hauling cargo, or simply crusing. BT 50

limp gas pedal? and power steering pump B3000

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Default limp gas pedal? and power steering pump B3000

I wanted to thank everyone for the help last time I was on here. I have another issue and it is kind of a long story so bare with me. Probably a month ago I was having issues with my 1994 B300 not wanting to start. It was having weird electrical issues. Anyways I started poking around and my battery terminals were pretty bad looking I figured a good place to start was there. Well long story short i ended up cracking the battery around a post trying to get the leads off I got a new battery cleaned the leads and everything was great for a week or two. Then It wouldn't start again but this time I could hear the relay actually clicking and things trying to work so I started to tighten wire connections under the hood. Well the truck started up and has been fine until this morning. I went out to start it and it tried to turn over but wouldn't actually start, and I think the gas pedal might be a little limp. To top it all off my powering steering pump has been spraying fluid out of the, what i assume is a breather hole in the cap. I figured the pump was just on its way out but when every the truck wouldn't start when I was first having troubles the pump would squeel and screech after I would jump start or just get the truck to run again. Sorry if this is all jumbled up sounding, but that is just how it came out.
thanks for any help in advance.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:08 PM

Also not sure if this has anything to do with it but the other day my heater wouldn't put out any hot or even warm air. The truck has quite a few miles so I thought maybe it just died, but yesterday or the day before I got hot air out of it again so yeah any help with that would be great too or they might be a linked problem not sure how but could be.