Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Question about Power Tilt

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Default Question about Power Tilt

Here's the story, I have a 1999 Mazda Millenia S and I absolutely love it. However I have a problem that when it sets for a few days the battery drains dead. I remember that when I bought it the man said the power tilt had a short in it. I know a lot of people have had problems with the power tilt not working in their Millenia. Mine works but not all the time, and since he said that it had a short in it, I think that is what's draining my battery. I don't really care about fixing it, I don't really need it, the steering wheel is in a good enough position for me. I just want my dad to disconnect power to the motor, either being through a fuse or disconnecting the wires. I've checked my owners manual to see where the fuse it located and couldn't find anything about it. So if anyone could tell me where the tilt fuse/relay is located or tell me which wires to disconnect from the motor and where the tilt motor is located (do I have to take the steering column off). I'm just trying to find out the easiest way to disconnect the power from it. Any help would be appreciated, I just want the battery to stop draining.