Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Millenia's left front turn signal lamp not lit or flashing

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Default Millenia's left front turn signal lamp not lit or flashing

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2000 Millenia. Everything is in excellent condition except... The left side turn signal blinks too fast (the right side is normal). I assumed there was a lamp burnt out in either the front or rear. The rear lamp was blinking OK but the front lamp wasn't illuminating at all. I removed the front left turn signal light and pulled out the yellow bulb and the filament looks OK. I replaced the bulb with a new one anyway but it still does not come on or blink. When I turn on the emergency flashers, the other three lights flash but still not the left front. I'm guessing it must be a broken wire going out to the front left turn signal light.

I hate this electrical system stuff but I'd still like to fix this myself if it is not too difficult rather than taking it in to a shop and worrying about them messing around with it and screwing something else up. Also I can't get the fog lights to come on so I'm wondering if that is related in some weird way.

What do you guys think? Can you help me out with any suggestions on what to do next? Like where the wires from the left turn signal light go to so I can check the continuity or something?

Thanks.

Bob