Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Millenia S General Care Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Default Millenia S General Care Questions.

Hey What's up guys, My name is Drew and I'm new here in the Mazda forums.

I figured I'd start this thread because I just recently bought my very first car and it ended up being an '02 Mazda Millenia S. I just wanted to know, since I'm a first time car owner, what were important tips in caring for my car. I know that I have to take extra care of the engine since it's a Millenia S. I don't want the supercharger giving in so early.

If it helps, my car is around the 75k mile range, so should I be expecting any problems around this time?

Lastly, can someone post up a vid of how a healthy Milly S engine is supposed to sound like? I just want to make sure that mine is all and well. Much appreciation guys!

Old 01-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Default oil change

just make sure you always have oil and keep it clean.if your check engine light isnt on,then you should have a healthy engine.i have 180,000 on my and it has its ticks and wines.get yourself a good code reader in case the engine light does come on.get a service manual and learn to work on it as much as you can because its expensive to work on and alot of mechanics dont know what a miller cycle is so do your homework if your having problems.this sight has a good colored vacum diagrahm. good luck and welcome to the family

http://milleniatech.net/vachoses/kj/

check out the mainenance section also

http://milleniatech.net/