Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Millenia hic-up problem solved

Old 03-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Default Millenia hic-up problem solved

Mine 01 Millenia has a hic-up issue, i think it happens more when wet, or rainny alot, no code, but will go away when dry, any body knows ? what can i looking for ?

i put in cap & rotor plus new spark plug wires. It ran real smooth now no more idle surge, drove it in the rain for 20 miles or so didn't act up again, it was really bad before i did it. hopefully this will help somebody in here.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Default RE: Millenia hic-up

mine 01 2.5 milleniagot worse now, idle really rough, sometimes even stall, RPM goes up and down by itself, does samethingwhen i'm driving down the road, like if i'm in and out of the throttle but i'm not, i bought it a month ago, previous owner had the knock sensor installed and intake manifold cleanned, he gave me the recieved .the car just passed inspection and emission, then the CEL431 + 421 came on , i installed 2 O2 sensors seemto do the trick,i used 91, i install new air filter, both valve cover gaskets, it ran good for a week, then all this happen now, i asked the previous owner, but he did not experience that before, i cleaned the MAF hot wire with electronic parts cleaner, throttle body with carb cleaner check the intake hose for cracks but not find anything
i'm not very good at diagnostic, but i can do most of the work myself
any help would be very appreciate

SEE top for problem solved