Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

2002 Millenia S - Fuel rail crossover line

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Default 2002 Millenia S - Fuel rail crossover line

I can't find this part, or what Mazda calls it. Anybody know where I can get a new one if they are still making it? Or a route I could take to replace it? The patch didn't hold. It is located on passenger side by the supercharger.

Old 12-17-2020, 08:33 PM
Default Cross over.

I cut the ends with Jack saw leaving the ribs on each end the with a new piece of fuel line and good clamps made my own 2 years and still holding, thread lock on clamps and sealant on hose, just for extra support
Don't hacksaw the actual small pipe but rather the coupling that crimps around the hose and you'll be able to get to a longer piece of pipe and you'll be able to get multiple clamps on it and it'll work fine
When when this first happened a couple of years ago I called Mazda and they still had them and we're making them but they were 85 bucks so I did what I did just to save a few bucks to see if it would work before buying the actual $85 part

Last edited by James Wellman; 12-17-2020 at 08:36 PM.