Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

1999 Mazda millenia s

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Default 1999 Mazda millenia s

Just got the car about a month ago, car was running fine then all of a sudden just turned off out of no where.... changed the altinator and battery when cranking turns over but immediatly turns off so A MECHANIC said maybe its the fuel pump, replaced fuel pump as well still not cranking what can be the problem, mechanic believes supercharge is gone... please help

Old 09-03-2010, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by kilwuna01
Just got the car about a month ago, car was running fine then all of a sudden just turned off out of no where.... changed the altinator and battery when cranking turns over but immediatly turns off so A MECHANIC said maybe its the fuel pump, replaced fuel pump as well still not cranking what can be the problem, mechanic believes supercharge is gone... please help
first off, i would check the crank sensor, and/or the ignitor. second, i would lose that "mechanic". i can guess better than that with my eyes closed. supercharger. what a clown

Old 09-03-2010, 11:55 AM

what are some signs that show supercharge is goning bad

Old 09-03-2010, 12:37 PM

what are some signs that show supercharge is goning bad
no power. lots of smoke. grinding noises.

another example of someone paying a "mechanic" to learn about this car.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:40 PM

what exactly do you mean by no power?

Old 09-04-2010, 09:04 PM

what exactly do you mean by no power?
good grief. go google no power. i can see where this is going. go ahead, keep using that mechanic, and go ahead, buy another supercharger. then, when that dont do it, and your "mechanic' says he thinks it's the ecu, buy that. when that dont do it, and your "mechanic" says he thinks you need a new engine, buy that. can i have your old parts?

Old 09-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Default take it to the mazda dealer

if its CRANKIN and not starting,could be anything,if its NOT CRANKIN,could be bad connection to starter,bad ignition switch or a relay.saying that because the alternator and battery were just replaced.on these cars its best to take it to the mazda dealer,they know everything about the car

Old 09-05-2010, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by rockoe
if its CRANKIN and not starting,could be anything,if its NOT CRANKIN,could be bad connection to starter,bad ignition switch or a relay.saying that because the alternator and battery were just replaced.on these cars its best to take it to the mazda dealer,they know everything about the car
WRONG. the dealer knows just about as much as anyone else. and, in this case, the same as your "mechanic". the only difference is that you will pay more. take it to the dealer. what a BAD piece of advice.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Default whos theidiot?

your sounding like anidiot kennin.THE DEALER made the car.they have all the documentation and service equipment to keep the cars running.so your advise is to keep trying mechanic till you run out of money? wasnt it obvious this person isnt mechanicaly inclined ? "whats power lose?" the best advise i can give this guy is "take it to kennins house,hes the only person that knows EVERYTHING about the millinia s".its just a car so get over yourself.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by rockoe
your sounding like anidiot kennin.THE DEALER made the car.they have all the documentation and service equipment to keep the cars running.so your advise is to keep trying mechanic till you run out of money? wasnt it obvious this person isnt mechanicaly inclined ? "whats power lose?" the best advise i can give this guy is "take it to kennins house,hes the only person that knows EVERYTHING about the millinia s".its just a car so get over yourself.
well, if i am an idiot, i certainly know more about the dealer network than you do. the DEALER didnt make the car, MAZDA did. a dealer is a FRANCHISE operation. they have access to way more information about the car than anyone else, however, it is still up to interpretation, not cut and paste. the car has been out of production for 8 years. most of the techs there have never even seen this car. and i didnt say keep trying a mechanic till you run out of money. i was implying that he take the car to a COMPETENT mechanic. and since we are talking idiot here, at least i know how to spell and punctuate

Quick Reply: 1999 Mazda millenia s